Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2020 Dodge Challenger / Challenger SRT Fact Sheet

13K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  Cominfromcamaro 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Hey....seems as though we are missing a page or two here.
Where are the 426 engine specs??
Where are the 50th anniversary model details??

#3 ·
One thing I noticed was all Scat Packs have Line Lock now, (or was that also 2019?) It also said Scat Pack rear spoiler emblem that I haven't noticed.

#46 ·
I have a 19 and it came with line lock, launch control and SRT performance pages

Reactions: Cominfromcamaro
#9 ·
If you want to see all the FCA product info, US and Canada, go here:

Give it 2 to 3 minutes and it will load, then click on News. All the listings will show Sept 1 2019, 2020...

A Guy

#12 ·
Looks to be tied in with the Dynamics and Widebody packages.

#16 ·
Patrick Rall optimistic that not all hope is lost for 2020 . .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#19 ·
Challenger "Lights Out" wheels

Challenger Script Vent Badge

Widebody Scat Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel

Performance Handling Group Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel

Scat Pack Bee Spoiler Badge

A Guy

#35 ·
How many on the fence of getting a 19 or 20 want to wait now? I almost pulled the trigger on a 19 last Friday, but wanted to see what the changes would be. I like the idea of the flat bottom steering wheel and the caramel interior. Should look good with Sinamon Stick, octane or even F8. I still don't know though as I could save about 7k by ordering one now. But if I wait and get a 20, it will most likely cost several grand more and I would probably have to get a reg. scat or 1320 instead of the wide body. On the other hand, if I waited until late winter or spring, I would have my mustang paid down some more.

#40 ·
From my 2016 SXT Plus build sheet

Lol, came with Blacktop package I believe. I have never paid attention to what it is, but it's not new obviously. I know there is lighting, cup holders, etc. I believe others who drive theirs more at night can expound.

Check your build sheet under Optional Equipment

A Guy

#41 ·
From my 2016 SXT Plus build sheet

View attachment 978122

Lol, came with Blacktop package I believe. I have never paid attention to what it is, but it's not new obviously. I know there is lighting, cup holders, etc. I believe others who drive theirs more at night can expound.

Check your build sheet under Optional Equipment

A Guy
Thanks!

Yes, I do have ambient lighting in my SRT 392. It consists of some white footwell and cupholder lights. Kinda nice but nothing to impress the ladies! ;) For some strange reason, I thought I had heard they added some light strips to the door panels too.

Okay, mystery solved! Thanks again for your help.

saint ?

#42 ·
Are those emblems for the spoiler already out? Wouldn't mind throwing them on my 19'

#44 ·
I've not seen them, and since no 2020s yet, think it will at least be after they are released

A Guy

#43 ·
Im glad there wasnt anything to die for released yet about the 2020 cars... I was on the fence of waiting, but for $10k off sticker on my WB ScatPack car, I'm very happy with going ahead and doing it

#45 ·
Not much to see here. Will admit I’m jealous of the spoiler decal, vent decal, steering wheel and the new leather interior trims on the dash and doors. It makes it looks more expensive, oh well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.