Discussion Starter #1
All Option Packages

Details on the Six Different Transmission Options

Power Levels for All 16 Configurations

A Guy

·
Registered
137 Posts
Pretty much nothing new for the 2020 models as I understand. Except for colors.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 colors, some wheels, and interior changes...At least another year with a Challenger available, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
883 Posts
Do we REALLY believe they are going through their 50th anniversary year with nothing special? I would be very disappointed if they hold pat with the above info. I get if they want to drop a bomb later but that's risky as there are several special cars coming out now that people will purchase that would have gone with Dodge's anniversary car. I trust Bob F but I'm holding out some hope to one of RS' last posts that said they ARE building a 426 2xHO car.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Do we REALLY believe they are going through their 50th anniversary year with nothing special? I would be very disappointed if they hold pat with the above info. I get if they want to drop a bomb later but that's risky as there are several special cars coming out now that people will purchase that would have gone with Dodge's anniversary car. I trust Bob F but I'm holding out some hope to one of RS' last posts that said they ARE building a 426 2xHO car.
I’m with you... I’m waiting for a 426 N.A. Shaker :)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Here's hoping D we can start a What's your order status of your 426 HEMI Shaker.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
83 Posts
Here's a video I found. Dude spends a solid 2 minutes talking about all the wheel options then says "We don't have any pictures of the new wheels". Most surprising to me was at the very end he lists the colors that they're getting rid of, which are pretty popular color choices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts