All Option Packages

Details on the Six Different Transmission Options

Power Levels for All 16 Configurations

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
12,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 colors, some wheels, and interior changes...At least another year with a Challenger available, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
872 Posts
Do we REALLY believe they are going through their 50th anniversary year with nothing special? I would be very disappointed if they hold pat with the above info. I get if they want to drop a bomb later but that's risky as there are several special cars coming out now that people will purchase that would have gone with Dodge's anniversary car. I trust Bob F but I'm holding out some hope to one of RS' last posts that said they ARE building a 426 2xHO car.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Do we REALLY believe they are going through their 50th anniversary year with nothing special? I would be very disappointed if they hold pat with the above info. I get if they want to drop a bomb later but that's risky as there are several special cars coming out now that people will purchase that would have gone with Dodge's anniversary car. I trust Bob F but I'm holding out some hope to one of RS' last posts that said they ARE building a 426 2xHO car.
I’m with you... I’m waiting for a 426 N.A. Shaker :)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Here's hoping D we can start a What's your order status of your 426 HEMI Shaker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts