Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is FCA back to making Challengers yet. I am having a real hard time finding a SP WB equipped the way I want it in the color I want. Cinnamon Stick
Before this Corona crap I had one spotted equipped exactly like I wanted with the Carbon dash option and someone beat me to it. Now in a 150 mile search from Dallas to Houston to Shreveport La., to Oklahoma City nothing.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts

A Guy

Reactions: Mud Yapster

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Sir

Reactions: A Guy

·
Super Moderator
17,261 Posts
I don't recall if any '20s had been shipped out in Sinamon Stik prior to the shutdown

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't recall if any '20s had been shipped out in Sinamon Stik prior to the shutdown
I don't think they have either. I guess I'll just keep saving and wait for FCA to catch up. Hopefully the horsepower rebate will last awhile.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Hellraisin Shaker
505 Posts
Is FCA back to making Challengers yet. I am having a real hard time finding a SP WB equipped the way I want it in the color I want. Cinnamon Stick
Before this Corona crap I had one spotted equipped exactly like I wanted with the Carbon dash option and someone beat me to it. Now in a 150 mile search from Dallas to Houston to Shreveport La., to Oklahoma City nothing.
I am thinking you may need to do a special order. Back in March I did a search for on-the-lot cars with the carbon fiber dash. Nearest one was over 1k miles away.

If you really want an on-the-lot vehicle, check in to some of the high volume dealers. The one I am working with has been buying inventory from dealerships that are currently unable to open. But now you are outside your geographic area and looking nationally. Although a fly-in with a road trip home sounds just like what is needed to mentally break away from the Corona crap! :)

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
466 Posts
Sinamon Stik wasn't available to order until March 3rd I believe, so I don't think there was enough time before the plants shut down for any to make it through production. I'm guessing there might be some sitting in limbo on the line.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for all the feed back. I'm just going to keep checking and watching I'm not in any hurry I just want one for myself as a retirement present to myself. I'll find one and I don't mind ordering one either. Thanks again. Tomorrow I'm going to wash the one I have. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts