Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I am ready to trade-in my 2016 Shaker 5.7 for a New One.
Seen a few weeks ago a 2020 Manual Shaker Scatpack around $36,500 but it was in Idaho
and I am in the NJ area.(2000 miles aways}
Been looking everyday on the dodge website who might have one or getting one in stock.
I am sure I can order a ScatPack Shaker from a local dealer but I am sure it will not come here till Sept or Oct.
I feel then I am best to wait till a 2020 comes to a dealer with DISCOUNT or wait till
Sept and Order a 2021 and see whats the best deal I will get.....
I feel since Dodge are making cars again after the Coronavirus maybe something will show up...……….JT

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
177 Posts
Can't help you but... I'm pretty sure I bought the challenger you were looking at. Didn't happen to be go mango was it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Don't remember the color since it was a few weeks ago.Might have been Orange with Manual Trans
Did you pay between $36-$37,000?.
Seems that there are NO Shakers Scatpacks with Manuals in the states under $40,000.....JT

·
Registered
On Order - 2020 Scat Pack Hellraisin Shaker
391 Posts
Yep. Dave Smith in Idaho.
Not no more... Dave Smith has SXT's, GT's, and Hellcats. Not a single R/T or Scat Pack in stock, regardless of auto or manual. Much less the special order Scat Shaker I placed back in April. You can find that continuing saga posted elsewhere on this forum, so I don't need to bore you here.

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
177 Posts
Not no more... Dave Smith has SXT's, GT's, and Hellcats. Not a single R/T or Scat Pack in stock, regardless of auto or manual. Much less the special order Scat Shaker I placed back in April. You can find that continuing saga posted elsewhere on this forum, so I don't need to bore you here.
Exactly. I snagged the last one.

Suckers.

Lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had NO clue that was the Last Manual in the states but lets see what will be on dealer lots in Aug.
The 2021s are around the corner but would like to buy a Discounted 2020 Scatpack Shaker Now but can wait when ordering opens up for the 2021s...………...JT

·
Registered
14,492 Posts
The 2021s are around the corner but would like to buy a Discounted 2020 Scatpack Shaker Now but can wait when ordering opens up for the 2021s...………...JT
You likely won't see a 2021 until Christmas, order banks open Oct 6 and production begins Nov 9.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
177 Posts
I had NO clue that was the Last Manual in the states but lets see what will be on dealer lots in Aug.
I didn't mean the states, just at that particular dealer.

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
788 Posts
Did you check Koons?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Checked everywhere in the States for a BASIC Manual 2020 ScatPack for under$40,000.
There are Automatics but NO manuals,3 months is not far for ordering a 2021 and will not lose as much $$$
driving it off of a dealers lot like a 2020 would...….JT

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,959 Posts
Checked everywhere in the States for a BASIC Manual 2020 ScatPack for under$40,000.
There are Automatics but NO manuals,3 months is not far for ordering a 2021 and will not lose as much $$$
driving it off of a dealers lot like a 2020 would...….JT
This place has a no option Scat Pack for $33K stickered at $41K
They also have 2 loaded SHAKER Scat Packs but they are 2019s

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,959 Posts
As I said that there are NO 2020 ScatPacks with a Shaker with Manual for under $40,000...…………..JT
That is because most of them are $50K to $57K cars, most SHAKER cars on a lot are well equipped, the few that were ordered in the first place.

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
491 Posts
Hey all I am ready to trade-in my 2016 Shaker 5.7 for a New One.
Seen a few weeks ago a 2020 Manual Shaker Scatpack around $36,500 but it was in Idaho
and I am in the NJ area.(2000 miles aways}
Been looking everyday on the dodge website who might have one or getting one in stock.
I am sure I can order a ScatPack Shaker from a local dealer but I am sure it will not come here till Sept or Oct.
I feel then I am best to wait till a 2020 comes to a dealer with DISCOUNT or wait till
Sept and Order a 2021 and see whats the best deal I will get.....
I feel since Dodge are making cars again after the Coronavirus maybe something will show up...……….JT
They will show up you just have to be patient. Also Sept/October isn't far away.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Would you consider an aftermarket shaker hood? If so I’m sure you could more easily find a low option manual scat pack on the lot. Otherwise you’re probably better off ordering from the factory or just keeping an eye on dealer inventory, I used dodges website and eventually found my 2015 shaker (5.7 rt) at Bayside Chrysler in Queens, NY

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
177 Posts
Would you consider an aftermarket shaker hood? If so I’m sure you could more easily find a low option manual scat pack on the lot. Otherwise you’re probably better off ordering from the factory or just keeping an eye on dealer inventory, I used dodges website and eventually found my 2015 shaker (5.7 rt) at Bayside Chrysler in Queens, NY
It's a lot more than just a hood isn't it?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
It's a lot more than just a hood isn't it?
The hood, painting the hood, the shaker, the seal for the shaker, the whole intake, etc.... By the time you're done with it, you should have bought a factory shaker.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts