Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to get excited!

Brand new 2020 Scat being delivered today, Automatic.... All options I can think of (less leather, has the faux suede). Being delivered from Northwest Arkansas to just west of St. Louis, Missouri.... about 340 miles (open trailered, but an absolutely beautiful day weather wise).

Sold our pristine 2012 Sxt Plus last week. Only had 17K garaged miles.

What a sweetheart to let go, but this Scat.....HHHHmmmm….wonder what wifey and I are in for?

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,708 Posts
Take something for pair/cramping, your face it going to get stuck in a ear to ear grin.
Not just the power, which will be huge difference, but all the other interior improvements over the years.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Once you go 392, you will never go back! You'll forget about your old steed in no time.

Reactions: 19johned53

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Wide body A8 in Go Mango
137 Posts
Congrats! Looks great, I love those wheels.

I doing almost the same thing. Upgrading from a 2012 SXT Rallye Redline with a little over 42K miles. Ordered mine with the same wheels, but mine will be in Go Mango.

Reactions: moparnoother

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
Congrats, looks great (y) You'll have to change your signature now ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
361 Posts
More white Scat Packs. You will Love it.

Since you litteraly just got it today I will give you a few days to take off the splitter guard, lol.(I have been on an anti-yellow splitter guard tirade, lol)

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,093 Posts
Me too.....great hobby. Took that in July at Lake Almanor in Northern California. Comet Neowise of course.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
361 Posts
Good point.., now removed!

Glad I didn’t just pull and pull...

Checked YouTube first and learned of the underneath fasteners.

Mine had four. Tight little things!

Thanks! I’ve always been an astronomy fanatic! :)
I was gonna give you at least the weekend before teasing started. 😉

Glad you didn't just pull your splitter off. Im pretty sure there is misconception that they just snap on and off, as you now know they are held on with clips similar to what hold the fender liners in. I bought my Scat used so it had the guard removed long before I got it.

Did I mention I like the color?

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got 'er out yesterday (Sunday) for her first break in and photo run. Man,, these things scoot, don't they? More power than I'll ever need, or be able to handle at my age (67). But, what the heck. Nice "garage art" too!:)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts