Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice. Did you do them yourself or did you have it done by a shop?

Bill

·
Registered
243 Posts
What are the Spring Rates Front/ Rear?

You need to make sure and let people know these are not approved or tested for use on the Widebody Challengers.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
What are the Spring Rates Front/ Rear?

You need to make sure and let people know these are not approved or tested for use on the Widebody Challengers.
When I called them they said they worked. I also picked mine up when they where running a sale so that was awesome

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
12 sets later with no issues
Just because they "fit", doesn't mean they are correct for this chassis.
The Widebody has specific suspension components, along with ESC, TSC, and EP settings.

·
Registered
243 Posts
agreed, however why use deomn springs on a non demon or 1320 or a non 1320 etc
I asked what the Spring Rates were Front/ Rear of these Eibach Springs.

All the springs mentioned are selected and designed to have specific shock dampers/ damper valving/ Tires.

·
Vendor
13,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
for comparison and will not exactly tell the truth, :ROFLMAO:

Bigred is using special coil overs and the mounting position has been move outward further then stock would be front and rear,

which increases the spring rate, currently we may or may not be running non progressive 750 front and 700 rear

we also routinely add spring rubbers to the rear to increase the rate 50 or 100 lbs

·
Vendor
13,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
in wet and certain conditions we also sometime disconnect front and sometime rear sway bars to create mechanical grip

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
The 4WD worthy gap in the back is just crazy on mine below. What would happen if I just put the springs on the back? I want to even it out. Thanks for helping lighten my wallet!

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
Nice job on Peter's car, Luke

I know he'll be pleased

1 - 20 of 27 Posts