Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
69 Posts
Posting as a long time lurker here. Seriously since like 2013, I have been wanting a Challenger but decided to go with a 5.0 at the time. The older model challengers handled too much like a boat. Was impressed with the scat pack after almost going with a Corvette. I think the scat pack is the perfect solution for a fun daily driver.

Finally pulled the trigger and placed an order on a new Scat Pack and went with the black, stock except the driver package. Dealer gave me what I thought was a good deal at 42.5k drive out.

I wanted what everyone has referred to as "granite crystal" but only see granite now as an option. Are they the same thing? I have 2 days to let the dealer know so they can change out the color.
I ordered mine in December and got it in January. I got the Scat Pack, black, manual transmission, Driver Convenience Group and Alpine Audio upgrade. I wanted the bumblebee stripe, but they were requiring me to do a rear seat delete to get one. I’m going to have it out in aftermarket. Show us picks when you get yours. Here’s mine. Oh, and I also got my first personalized plate ever. You’re going to love your car!
CINDY
C37BBE91-8A5A-4902-8B2A-ECBFE3C25502.jpeg
A2730D69-4F37-45E9-8FD6-DEF273AFF910.jpeg

·
Registered
96 Posts
I ordered mine in December and got it in January. I got the Scat Pack, black, manual transmission, Driver Convenience Group and Alpine Audio upgrade. I wanted the bumblebee stripe, but they were requiring me to do a rear seat delete to get one. I’m going to have it out in aftermarket. Show us picks when you get yours. Here’s mine. Oh, and I also got my first personalized plate ever. You’re going to love your car!
CINDY View attachment 1019237 View attachment 1019238
Just curious, why would they require a rear seat delete in order to get a bumble bee stripe? The two aren't related.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,183 Posts
Just curious, why would they require a rear seat delete in order to get a bumble bee stripe? The two aren't related.
A Dodge thing, had to get LANE assist to get HID headlights, stupid.

Days are gone when U can get one option, all in some DAM package of crap U do not want !!!!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
2-dr Challenger between the SS & HC. Impala had a bit more interior space.
How about the Charger? I thought you had a Charger?

A Dodge thing, had to get LANE assist to get HID headlights, stupid.

Days are gone when U can get one option, all in some DAM package of crap U do not want !!!!
Lane assist option? Don't you mean get blind spot warning system? I don't think there is a lane assistance option on Challenger.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,558 Posts
Well, since he bought a Charger...

A Guy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Update: Factory is shut down until April 19th and re-opening on the 20th. It looks like sold orders still get priority, so I am now just hoping for the best for timing. Still no firm build date.

Apparently rap songs are driving demand up for 392’s lol.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,183 Posts
How about the Charger? I thought you had a Charger?

Lane assist option? Don't you mean get blind spot warning system? I don't think there is a lane assistance option on Challenger.
$1,295
  • Blind-Spot and Rear Cross-Path Detection
  • High Intensity Discharge Headlamps
  • Power Multi-Function Mirrors with Manual Fold-Away
same option on both cars BTW

Reactions: STINGRAY

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
403 Posts
CINDY View attachment 1019237 View attachment 1019238
This is crap. You don’t have to get the rear seat delete in order to get the Bumblebee Stripe. That dealer flat out lied to you. One has nothing to do with the other. By the way, beautiful car.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts