Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am trying to order a 2021 SRT Hellcat Widebody with the six speed Tremec gearbox but my dealer said his cpmputer will not configure it with a manual even though you can build one on the Dodge site with the manual. Does anyone know if the six speed will be available in 2021? Or what is going on?

Thanks!

·
Registered
16,219 Posts
It's probably going to be available but no one here knows for sure, looks like 2018 all over again when the M6 wasn't available until the last few months of production.

If you really want it, nothing to do but hang in there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,062 Posts
Hello,

I am trying to order a 2021 SRT Hellcat Widebody with the six speed Tremec gearbox but my dealer said his cpmputer will not configure it with a manual even though you can build one on the Dodge site with the manual. Does anyone know if the six speed will be available in 2021? Or what is going on?

Thanks!
I ordered my 21' SPWB with the M6 last December and that's how it was delivered. Question is will it still be around in 2022? Good luck. If I had access to an extra 20K I would have ordered the Hellcat WB M6. Wise choice, IMO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered my 21' SPWB with the M6 last December and that's how it was delivered. Question is will it still be around in 2022? Good luck. If I had access to an extra 20K I would have ordered the Hellcat WB M6. Wise choice, IMO.
The Scat Pack wide body can be ordered with a M6 still. I just can't get the M6 in the Hellcat yet.

·
Premium Member
4,062 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
4,062 Posts
I know I can online but the dealers order form will not allow it.
Wow, that's intriguing. Did your dealer have any explanation why? Has FCA decided to discontinue the M6 in the Hellcat and just hasn't updated the website yet? Will all Challengers be next? Sooo glad I got my M6 before all the irregularities started surrounding the M6 option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts