Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
2961 - 2980 of 3105 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I really don't know how many cars you have bought in the last 30 years.
But if you Order a Challenger Now(Plants are closed}You are lucky if you get a ScatPack in Nov(3 Months}Unless you buy a V6.
But the 2022 Challengers should start showing up on dealer lots late Nov early Dec{Not many since Chips will still be scares}
I rather have a 2022 instead of a 2021 even if I have to wait a month or 2 extra.....................JT

·
Registered
561 Posts
Interesting. I hadn't even thought about waiting a couple months and getting a 22 instead. Last year the orders for 20 were open until sometime in October I believe. IDK, it would give me more time to decide and find out about the final details of the new Z next month. But then again, I may lose some of the value of the current good trade in rates and there could be an increase in prices for the 22.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Interesting. I hadn't even thought about waiting a couple months and getting a 22 instead. Last year the orders for 20 were open until sometime in October I believe. IDK, it would give me more time to decide and find out about the final details of the new Z next month. But then again, I may lose some of the value of the current good trade in rates and there could be an increase in prices for the 22.
Increase in price is for sure

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
254 Posts
Reactions: Loopy and Sidkaul

·
Registered
204 Posts
Last year 2020's had the good rebate, while the 2021's didn't - so a case could be made for taking the older model year.
This year's rebates are shit, so unless you're taking the 0% financing a 2022 might be a better idea (if they are actually going to start 2022 production soon)...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Last year 2020's had the good rebate, while the 2021's didn't - so a case could be made for taking the older model year.
This year's rebates are shit, so unless you're taking the 0% financing a 2022 might be a better idea (if they are actually going to start 2022 production soon)...
Well there are no rebates for 2021 challenger, at least in canada. I dont think with the slow productions and plant shutdowns there would be any rebate for 2021, may be for 2022 but not for 2021

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really don't know how many cars you have bought in the last 30 years.
But if you Order a Challenger Now(Plants are closed}You are lucky if you get a ScatPack in Nov(3 Months}Unless you buy a V6.
But the 2022 Challengers should start showing up on dealer lots late Nov early Dec{Not many since Chips will still be scares}
I rather have a 2022 instead of a 2021 even if I have to wait a month or 2 extra.....................JT
Plants are now closed? I ordered a Scat Pack 06/05 and mine will arrive this week or next.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Plants are now closed? I ordered a Scat Pack 06/05 and mine will arrive this week or next.
First post. Welcome from Alabama.
Good luck on your car coming in soon.
Do you have your window sticker?
If so, post it up.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yep the plant is closed until the end of month. Unless your car was already built prior to the shutdown, you're looking at a delay..
Got this from Dodge Support today.

After being suspended the week of July 12th for supplier scheduling, the Brampton Assembly Plant will be down for its summer shutdown the weeks of July 19 and 26. When the vehicle begins the build I will follow-up.

Sounds like they shutdown the week of the 12th because of a parts shortage.

2961 - 2980 of 3105 Posts