Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
2981 - 3000 of 3105 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Welcome on your first post from Alabama and the awesome Frostbite. Cold weather? AWD?
I was at my dealer today and they had a Frostbite Scat in the showroom.
Beautiful color!
Congrats and enjoy!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i ordered mine on 6/18 and is scheduled delivery either this week or next. Hoping end of this week but id be ok with Next week as well.
Congrats for your car and i was wondering how long it takes to go to D1 stage from BX stage, coz i ordered on 5th july and it is still on Bx stage.

Hi, was just wondering if anyone else in Canada is still having a hard time getting a VIN number for a car that they have ordered. I ordered mine back in April 30 and have still not received any updates on my build status. I know they are having a hard time keeping up with all the orders but was hoping to hear something by now. Can anyone tell me how long they have been waiting as well here in Canada. Just hoping I get this car now before build out of the 2021 Challengers which I believe is sometime in November. It's been a long wait for any kind of news at all at this point. Any feed back from anyone else in Canada would be great and thanks
Hey, my dealer has ordered a rt shaker on april 19th and they have put my name on it on july 5th , still after long period of time it is on bx stage. No Vin number assigned. Do you have same BX stage on yours one??

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey, my dealer has ordered a rt shaker on april 19th and they have put my name on it on july 5th , still after long period of time it is on bx stage. No Vin number assigned. Do you have same BX stage on yours one??
As ive said to any canadian asking about their statuses and whatnot.. buckle up lol considering you ordered an RT you might have more luck but if you only ordered in april.. you still arent getting it anytime soon

·
Registered
144 Posts
If your in canada good.luck. ordered dec18 no vin go buy a mustang. You aint getting a car
I ordered a rt shaker in march as well as my scat wide in dec. It aint happening

·
Registered
40 Posts
If your in canada good.luck. ordered dec18 no vin go buy a mustang. You aint getting a car

I ordered a rt shaker in march as well as my scat wide in dec. It aint happening
stay strong my canadian friends!!!! lol Man i feel bad for you guys wait times ugh

·
Registered
49 Posts
I waited about 8-10 weeks to get mine. After 1,000 miles now it was well worth the wait. I don’t keep it as a garage queen. I take it daily to work, park it on the grass for playing tennis, get groceries with it, and lay down low 4 0-60 times when I want (4.3 is best on stock tires). For everyone still waiting, it is worth it, hang in there.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I ordered my 2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WideBody on July 7,2021 and got a VON the same day. Then got a message from my dealer that I have a VIN assigned on Thursday in the same week. Last update on status was in D. Give me some guess on when you think I might get it.
O by the way I ordered Octane Red.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
I ordered my 2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WideBody on July 7,2021 and got a VON the same day. Then got a message from my dealer that I have a VIN assigned on Thursday in the same week. Last update on status was in D. Give me some guess on when you think I might get it.
My guess would be early October but with the Summer shut down may be delayed.
My SPWB Shaker took 14 weeks.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Done waiting. Picking up my antimatter blue mustang gt premium today. Dodge says they care. Ford proves they do and builds cars for canada.
My local dealer has an antimatter performance pack sitting on their lot. It has been there well over a month and I got a letter saying my payments would be at least 150 less a month than I'm paying now. IDK, I keep thinking of stopping by to see if I can take a test drive and see what they would take, but I really wanted a Challenger in a red or orange color.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Once you get to D1 you should get an estimated ship date. I agree with SKT PK 9 man late September early October. Seems that orders with sunroofs are taking much longer due to parts issue. My SP NB was ordered on 4/12 and still waiting. Have an estimated ship of 8/13. BTW I ordered a sunroof.

2981 - 3000 of 3105 Posts