Dodge Challenger Forum banner

461 - 480 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
162 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
162 Posts
Look what showed up today during the blizzard!!!! View attachment 1014842
Wow. That's awesome! I am waiting on mine to be delivered soon hopefully. I was concerned the winter weather would cause it to be delayed. Maybe I shouldn't be. Looks like it doesn't matter as much as I feared. Really like the GoMango. Are those the Carbon Black wheels?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wow. That's awesome! I am waiting on mine to be delivered soon hopefully. I was concerned the winter weather would cause it to be delayed. Maybe I shouldn't be. Looks like it doesn't matter as much as I feared. Really like the GoMango. Are those the Carbon Black wheels?
Thanks for the love, yes they are! As you can see from the pic, it got delivered but was a mess to try and do any type of inspection on it, but at least its here!!! It actually got stuck in the dealers parking lot to get it into the shop where you see this picture!!! Good luck on your delivery and hope that you have much better weather than I did!!!:LOL:

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Brampton plant was exceptionally closed in January due to the microprocessors shortage all around the world and affecting one by one the plants of almost all the automotive manufacturers. It’s now "back on track" and it seems the orders are processed rapidly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
oh okay thank you
i ordered on 4jan and they said estimate delivery on march 2
Call the 800 number & ask - I bet they took away your shipping date & now your status is "we have all the parts so we can start building your car soon but no ETA."

The Brampton plant was exceptionally closed in January due to the microprocessors shortage all around the world and affecting one by one the plants of almost all the automotive manufacturers. It’s now "back on track" and it seems the orders are processed rapidly.
February 3rd they told me they were starting my build & it would be shipped on March 2nd.
February 16th they told me they didn't start my build, they have no idea when it will start, & now I have no shipping date.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Enter your VIN here and when Options List shows up, it is built.

COMPLETE VIN

ALL CAPS

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All - Canadian here and I am both happy and sad to have found this forum. I am very close to ordering a 2021 R/T Hemi but am concerned about delivery time as I will absolutely need this car by mid summer since it would be my daily driver at that stage.
My dealer has been reasonably honest with me in saying that the delivery times right now are longer than usual - but he did say that I should have no worries about having the car by end of June if I order now .
After reading this thread I know this is not necessarily the case at all.
I don't know if I should worry about there being any hassles for getting my deposit back if the car does not show up 'on time' and whether the dealer would be willing to put something like this in the contract?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I don’t think you would have to worry about getting ur deposit back because getting these cars in Canada seem to be a pipe dream. I talked to my dealer the other day and said I would be in to get my deposit back because of the long wait time and frustration of waiting 198 days now, he understands 😂. I told him that they would have no issues selling it any way when and if the car ever showed up anyway. He said they will still keep the order in and call me when and if it showed up and give me the first choice 😂. Whatever!

I don’t think it’s an issue to get an SXT,GT,RT. It seems to be the scat pack especially in a widebody and the hellcat and red-eye that they put the brakes on for Canada. Good luck!!

Just for shits and giggles search Dodge.ca and there are approximately 90 Challengers available in Canada. I believe there are 2 widebody scats. Maybe 1Redeye and a hellcat. Rest are SXT,GT and RT. Really!

Reactions: Corallus

·
Registered
4 Posts
Without wanting to hijack this thread and switch topic - I am also curious if any of you considered waiting to see if there will be any incentives come March? Best they have here in Canada right now is 2.99% financing - which ends March 1. Compare that to $5500 rebate offered right now on 2020's.....
if only there were any around to buy. I don't have a single 2020 of any model showing within 500km of me other than 50 anniversary RT in Gold Rush Pearl :sick: 4 of them.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Without wanting to hijack this thread and switch topic - I am also curious if any of you considered waiting to see if there will be any incentives come March? Best they have here in Canada right now is 2.99% financing - which ends March 1. Compare that to $5500 rebate offered right now on 2020's.....
if only there were any around to buy. I don't have a single 2020 of any model showing within 500km of me other than 50 anniversary RT in Gold Rush Pearl :sick: 4 of them.
2 ways to look at it. If all of the 2020's are gone, and 2021 orders are slow you will see incentives. As long as there are 2020's still left on dealers lots like I believe there is down here in the US (at least in some regions) and they are flush with 2021 orders, there will be no incentives. Not sure of the mechanics (weather, demand, parts/labor issues) but I was told by my dealer today my 2021 Scat will not be in until mid March at the earliest. I ordered it 12/10 of last year. That's over a 3 month wait. Like I said, not sure what the delay is. I was able to print both my equipment list and window sticker over a week ago. Online chat with FCA today confirmed my car is still sittin' in Brampton. They said it may just be waiting for the next lot shipment to fill up before they release it. For a month! :cautious:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, I'm hoping power dollars come back on March 4th like they did last year - but with Stellantis who knows?

The 0% interest for 72 months that they're offering right now is for suckers - you lose your rebate entirely.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes, I'm hoping power dollars come back on March 4th like they did last year - but with Stellantis who knows?

The 0% interest for 72 months that they're offering right now is for suckers - you lose your rebate entirely.
When I ordered my 21' Scat, I did the math. 0% financing for 60 months (no rebate) vs 3k rebate (and having to finance the car @ 2.5% APR for 60 months). Total out of pocket was almost exactly the same so I told the dealer I would order the car as long as he got me one or the other. Didn't really care. He got me the 3k Rebate. Done deal. ;)

461 - 480 of 515 Posts