Dodge Challenger Forum banner

481 - 500 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
When I ordered my 21' Scat, I did the math. 0% financing for 60 months (no rebate) vs 3k rebate (and having to finance the car @ 2.5% APR for 60 months). Total out of pocket was almost exactly the same so I told the dealer I would order the car as long as he got me one or the other. Didn't really care. He got me the 3k Rebate. Done deal. ;)
That's the best case scenario but it has it's drawbacks - you save nothing by paying it off early (or doubling up payments at the beginning).

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
162 Posts
That's the best case scenario but it has it's drawbacks - you save nothing by paying it off early (or doubling up payments at the beginning).
Absolutely correct. Actually, I was just going to write a check for the car but my investment advisor told me to leave my $ invested and pay the 2.5% APR. The invested funds will return more than that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,
First post, longtime lurker. Current owner of a 2019 RT, love the car. Decided to bump up into some more HP and love the widebody stance, so today.....I ordered a

WideBody Scat Pack
Hellraisen
8spd auto
Nappa/Alcantara seats, black.
Rear seat delete
Driver Convenience w/ Adaptive Suspension
Plus package
Shaker Package
Alpine Audio ( I listen to the car mostly anyways)
Red Calipers
Spec's to arrive around my Bday...but we'll see.
I feel like I did the right thing....lol

..now, to wait.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hey all,
First post, longtime lurker. Current owner of a 2019 RT, love the car. Decided to bump up into some more HP and love the widebody stance, so today.....I ordered a

WideBody Scat Pack
Hellraisen
8spd auto
Rear seat delete
Plus package
Shaker Package
Red Calipers

..now, to wait.
Congratulations. Love the Hellraisin!
What is the reason for deleting the rear seat? Just curious.

I hope your wait isn't too bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations. Love the Hellraisin!
What is the reason for deleting the rear seat? Just curious.

I hope your wait isn't too bad.
Thanks!

1. Aint nobody sitt'n in the back of this car except my dog, a cooler of beer or my guitar.
2. It's the Van Halen brown M&M contract rider. I know the car was made for me, it shut the dealer down, trying to find one similar on a lot somewhere to suffice (two dealers didn't even know it was an option, lol) etc..
3. I never plan to sell this.....so not having a back seat isn't an issue on resale 'value'. Could bite my ass, but I don't care. :D

I've been checking this thread everyday like a weather report and will continue to do so...so their 6-8 week reply I can keep in mental check for a more realistic due date.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
One thing to consider with the seat delete is noise. The back seat provides a good bit of sound insulation and without it you will notice a lot more road and exhaust noise. But no doubt it looks cool.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Hey all,
8spd auto
I am so sorry to hear this. I sincerely hope regain the use of your left leg soon. :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
22,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #489
Hey all,

WideBody Scat Pack
Hellraisen
8spd auto
Rear seat delete
Plus package
Shaker Package
Red Calipers

..now, to wait.
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Pics when it arrives (y)

A Guy

Reactions: SaturationMod

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats man! I know the excitement and anticipation of the build/wait for your new ride, as mine finally arrived 5 days ago during a blizzard! I had to do some research on the whole Van-Halen colored [email protected]'s thing (interesting story BTW) to catch what your saying, hope they don't "F" it up and leave the drivers seat out instead!!!:ROFLMAO: How much did that option save you???

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
162 Posts
Hey all,

WideBody Scat Pack
Hellraisen
8spd auto
Rear seat delete
Plus package
Shaker Package
Red Calipers

..now, to wait.
Good to see your first post. Congrats on pullin' the trigger on the Scat. Nice set up list. I am in week 10 of waitin' on mine. Also a Scat WB Shkr. Dealer is sayin' mid March before I get it. Over 3 months! Hope your wait is shorter! And yes, definitely pics when it does show. Love the Hellraisin!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looking at my window sticker online, it seems like technology group is missing the rain sensitive wipers.. probably because of the chip shortage. Everything else looks fine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you have any update? Still in D1?

I’m Canadian and my last week order (2021-02-09) was already in D1 with a VIN on Monday (2021-02-15)... it’s a 2021 but not a Scat Pack... so I don’t know the reason why some members are delayed... I’m not sure anymore about which country or model is getting BX...
Just a heads up. I've messaged support for an update and the only message they will give me now is "all parts have been received & it will be entering the build process soon." They refuse to make any other statement. I'm not concerned as my order is new, but just wanted to give you an update.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looking at my window sticker online, it seems like technology group is missing the rain sensitive wipers.. probably because of the chip shortage. Everything else looks fine.
Got my window sticker about 10 days ago. The rain sense wipers are listed under the Tech Grp on it. Odd they aren't on yours. Still, dealer says it will be mid March before it comes in. Can't wait. :p

Just a heads up. I've messaged support for an update and the only message they will give me now is "all parts have been received & it will be entering the build process soon." They refuse to make any other statement. I'm not concerned as my order is new, but just wanted to give you an update.
Good luck!

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Canada does some funny stuff.

Not sure about other models but a Hellcat with cloth seats they call a Hellcat SE, and a Hellcat with leather they call a Hellcat Plus.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

481 - 500 of 515 Posts