Dodge Challenger Forum banner

501 - 515 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Canada does some funny stuff.

Not sure about other models but a Hellcat with cloth seats they call a Hellcat SE, and a Hellcat with leather they call a Hellcat Plus.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
My dads 2016 R/T was the same way R/T plus with the classic package.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
162 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
22,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #503
Looking at my window sticker online, it seems like technology group is missing the rain sensitive wipers.. probably because of the chip shortage. Everything else looks fine.

A Guy

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well holy shit!,, there is actually a Scat Pack that is being built or is built for a Canadian customer...

Congratulations sir!!! I believe your the first one I ever seen.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, question for you folks!
Just got off the phone with my dealership and was told that I couldn't add an option package now that a VIN had been assigned, but their ordering guy wasn't in, so I wanted to make certain. I have a VIN and all the parts are received, but it hasn't begun the build process yet. It's a Scat Pack that I'm looking to add the Dynamics Package and Adaptive Suspension to.

Anyone have any experience?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, question for you folks!
Just got off the phone with my dealership and was told that I couldn't add an option package now that a VIN had been assigned, but their ordering guy wasn't in, so I wanted to make certain. I have a VIN and all the parts are received, but it hasn't begun the build process yet. It's a Scat Pack that I'm looking to add the Dynamics Package and Adaptive Suspension to.

Anyone have any experience?
That is correct. Once you have a VIN number and have been sequenced for production you are not able to make changes to the vehicle.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
818 Posts
Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
162 Posts
Today, February 23rd, I got a shipping date from my dealership: March 10th... Too soon to be true? Build sheet still not available online...
I dunno. I got an e-mail from FCA last month saying my car would be at the dealership the week of 2/3. Now they confirm my car is still in Brampton and dealer is saying mid-March at the dealership. :cry:

Reactions: Maze

·
Registered
162 Posts
501 - 515 of 515 Posts