Dodge Challenger Forum banner
5321 - 5340 of 5377 Posts

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
I only did because I’m taking her in to be ceramic coated and ppf. They alway recommend it, since dealerships can get a little carried away and cause swirl marks and scratches and then you will have to get paint correction before they even start and that’ll add atleast 75hr (that’s how much the place would charge I’m bringing it to). But if your not getting any of that then I think you should be fine

·
Registered
16,893 Posts
Car scheduled to arrive today or tomorrow hardest two days of my life….
Just check it out good and take your time and I don't recommend signing anything unless the car is exactly as you expect.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
Car scheduled to arrive today or tomorrow hardest two days of my life….
Nice make sure to post some pics, I dropped my car off today for coating etc I’ll post some when I pick her up

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
Let’s see ceramic pro silver $1,195, front bumper area ppf $595, ceramic tint all windows $375 front window tint strip $50, plus extra ceramic coating $200. Also since I put in for this on Black Friday I saved some moola and got no MA sales tax

·
Registered
58 Posts
It’s great waiting 11 weeks getting an estimated ship date….. take off work just to wait some more 😎. Dodge is winning for sure. Don’t mind me just waiting some more.

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
So your getting it today? When I pulled up to the dealership with my brother on Friday my car was sitting out front. It was the only challenger at this dealer so I knew it was mine. Immediately grabbed the keys and did a remote cold start and boom that exhaust hit hard and loud it was love at first sound. I love doing it to show off the car it’s a cool little party trick. The only thing that ruined it was my car was dirty not to dirty but not showroom clean as it would be if I allowed them to clean the exterior. If your picking up today it’s going to be the best day ever next to picking it up after the ceramic and tint etc. can’t wait to see my car when it’s done and I pick her up. I’ll post pics either today or tomorrow when ever it’s done.

Reactions: Slidd

·
Registered
58 Posts
So your getting it today? When I pulled up to the dealership with my brother on Friday my car was sitting out front. It was the only challenger at this dealer so I knew it was mine. Immediately grabbed the keys and did a remote cold start and boom that exhaust hit hard and loud it was love at first sound. I love doing it to show off the car it’s a cool little party trick. The only thing that ruined it was my car was dirty not to dirty but not showroom clean as it would be if I allowed them to clean the exterior. If your picking up today it’s going to be the best day ever next to picking it up after the ceramic and tint etc. can’t wait to see my car when it’s done and I pick her up. I’ll post pics either today or tomorrow when ever it’s done.
Nope delivery date is now 1/04-1/14 . Very happy for you 🥲 .

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
Same thing happened to me, first it was supposed to arrive in MA the 18th then it was 20-22 then it went to 24-25 didn’t get it until the 31st lol

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
Sweet ride and they still have the shipping protection on. You should have it soon can’t wait to see some more pics. I’ve had my car since Friday and have only driven it a few times and when I look at it in the garage I can’t stop smiling. Im hoping I can pick her up today from the ceramic place and see her final look unless I add rain guards which I’m on the fence about but have always had on all my cars. Our machines are beasts and even though I haven’t floored it yet or really gone faster then 65 it just feels really powerful.

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
Finally made it! Ordered Sept 2. Built Dec 10. Arrived in Jacksonville, FL by rail Dec 25. Made it to the dealer Jan 4. In my garage Jan 4. View attachment 1040276 .
Real nice and so shiny! I ordered mine the 28th of sep and I felt that took forever. I know some ppl on here and the other forum ordered theirs after me and one on the same day and got theirs way before me

·
Premium Member
2021 Dodge Challenger BlackTop GT AWD
2 Posts
So I have my 2021 & I’ve never owned one due to my thoughts of being to heavy on road, and afraid of the dang thing getting away from me. See I’m a tiny gal. However used to race ATVS and grew up around small hometown dirt track so traded up the Runner for her. LOVE HER!!!!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,340 ·
So I have my 2021 & I’ve never owned one due to my thoughts of being to heavy on road, and afraid of the dang thing getting away from me. See I’m a tiny gal. However used to race ATVS and grew up around small hometown dirt track so traded up the Runner for her. LOVE HER!!!!
View attachment 1040291
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

5321 - 5340 of 5377 Posts