Dodge Challenger Forum banner
5341 - 5360 of 5377 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Decided to share this, so not only did I pull up to the dealership last night and see my actual car specced out exactly as I ordered it but I also received an email from dodge saying my car arrived lol. Suspicious of my sales person not notifying me I sent him a message saying hey but I think my car arrived keep me up to date.
Product Azure Font Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
My car should be done today with the ppf ceramic tint and a few other things. But idk I might have them hold it in storage until Monday since there’s a snow storm in MA right now that’s supposed to end around 2pm. But we will see how the roads are since they said it’ll be done end of day.

·
Registered
2021 F8 R/T
160 Posts
Decided to share this, so not only did I pull up to the dealership last night and see my actual car specced out exactly as I ordered it but I also received an email from dodge saying my car arrived lol. Suspicious of my sales person not notifying me I sent him a message saying hey but I think my car arrived keep me up to date.
View attachment 1040312
That is some BS. My ass would have been in the dealership asap.

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
These car salesman unless your on there ass never check or even care.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is some BS. My ass would have been in the dealership asap.
So my sales person has Covid I decided to call him out lol….. he had no idea the car had arrived I just didn’t wanto seem too thirsty for those extra fees. Should be picking up my baby today!
These car salesman unless your on there ass never check or even care.
crazy I mean I don’t wanto seem desperate but cmon ….

·
Registered
91 Posts
View attachment 1040312
Dodge chat stated mine arrived on 1/5. I texted my salesman yesterday 1/6 and asked, but he said the dealer had closed at noon due to a major snowstorm (although I had called at 5:30 PM their time and my phone call was answered...). But anyway, he says he will check today, but I figured he would have been on top of it when it first arrived. I mean, it's a sold car, the bank is itching to send them a check, all we needed was the car on the lot and have it go through PDI. I figured they would be quicker to want to get it moved...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dodge chat stated mine arrived on 1/5. I texted my salesman yesterday 1/6 and asked, but he said the dealer had closed at noon due to a major snowstorm (although I had called at 5:30 PM their time and my phone call was answered...). But anyway, he says he will check today, but I figured he would have been on top of it when it first arrived. I mean, it's a sold car, the bank is itching to send them a check, all we needed was the car on the lot and have it go through PDI. I figured they would be quicker to want to get it moved...
I completely understand where you are coming from. After me telling my rep that my car had arrived and then having him confirm…. He stated the car would go through PDI and be ready after noon today. I would of also thought they would of let us known exactly when the car arrived ready to have it off the lot and sold lol. Good luck and I hope you receive your baby soon!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I completely understand where you are coming from. After me telling my rep that my car had arrived and then having him confirm…. He stated the car would go through PDI and be ready after noon today. I would of also thought they would of let us known exactly when the car arrived ready to have it off the lot and sold lol. Good luck and I hope you receive your baby soon!
You too! I'll be waiting about a week longer at least. I still need to get it shipped, lol. Dealer said shipper usually picks up within 3-4 days then I figure it'll probably take another 3-4 for the truck to get here with it.

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
Sweet car! I have a short Instagram video that qcarcare did of a few cars they were working in that included my car!! So I got to see a glimpse of it. But it wasn’t completely done when they did it they still had to do the plastic trim with ceramic but the tint ppf and the ceramic on the paint was done and it looked friggin amazing. It legit looked like shiny glass. Idk if I can post a video on here

So I took some screen shots of the video lol I’ll add some real pics on Monday when I pick her up:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Shoe Wheel Car Hood

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
No I got the TA392 widebody. Can’t wait to see her when I pick it up. Trying to keep it clean and not use any wax and finding a car wash I can use is another problem. This spring I’m going to clean the car myself but this winter it’s to cold to stay outside washing it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
No I got the TA392 widebody. Can’t wait to see her when I pick it up. Trying to keep it clean and not use any wax and finding a car wash I can use is another problem. This spring I’m going to clean the car myself but this winter it’s to cold to stay outside washing it.
She looks so aggressive and beautiful. I need a new sponge I have it coming today then I’ll do the first wash.

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
From the looks of it they did an amazing job I brought it to the right place. They have all 5 star reviews and seem to be one of the top rated in the country from what I read. They do big momey cars, when I dropped mine off they had two porsches outside the one out front was the gt3 or gt3rs it was one of them. Glad I brought it here to a shop that is an expert in ceramic coatings,ppf,tint and wraps plus numerous other things. Best is they will install anything for the car as well some ppl brought in body kits to be put on or spoilers etc. so it’s like a one stop shop

Reactions: Dez902

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
I’ll have some pics today my car is ready to be picked up from the ceramic shop

·
Registered
2021 Scat Pack 392, Frostbite Blue, A8, Harman Kardon, sunroof, Dynamics, Adaptive Susp
94 Posts
Man I used to have a black '99 Trans Am but keeping it clean and shiny was a nightmare. Ceramic wasn't a thing at that time, I kind of suspect it would have helped me out in a big way. The darn hood got all oxidized and chalky in the San Antonio sun too, and again I suspect ceramic would have stopped that as well. Had her for eight years, still miss it although she wouldn't hit 60 in less than 6 seconds. (2.73 rear end is probably why)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,359 ·
Beautiful! (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT 392 Maximum Steel Metallic
161 Posts
That’s one killer T/A @JScatPack you don’t see too many in black, pretty sweet! I can’t wait to get my Go Mango widebody

5341 - 5360 of 5377 Posts