Dodge Challenger Forum banner
5361 - 5377 of 5377 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
I had that cquartz finest reserve ceramic on my scat. it was awesome, I'd just take it to one of those self spray car washes and spend $2.50 on it every now and then. Looked clean even when it was dirty... I drove it 4 hours in the rain the other day to trade. Still looked pretty good.

Wheel Cloud Car Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
The car looks great @hdwrenchtx, black looks amazing on cars especially when murdered out. My brother said when I first put the order in I should have went with the red Brembos instead of the black, no way with black on black on black just looks so good. If I got a different color that red goes with then yeh, the only regret is maybe I should have went with silver paint since it’s easy to keep clean. But this is my first black car and I always wanted black and couldn’t be happier

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just got word my 22 R/T is finally in D1 status with an estimated ship date if Feb 2nd!!

The next few weeks are gonna seem like an eternity!
Nice. Hey is this a wide body scat? Just curious or maybe they will be building the R/T‘s first and then the wide body and the regular scat later. Like in June 😁
i must check with the sales guy🤞

·
Registered
403 Posts
So i texted my sales guy and i have a ship date also. February 17. SPWB. HMMMM!!! Waiting for him to send an updated POC. Will post when i get it.

·
Registered
403 Posts
DUDE thats AWESOME news!! I think you have been waiting the longest of all of us!
Yep probably. Since July 2020. 😂. I asked for a POC. Tired if being lied to from dealers. Want to see it for myself. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Dez902

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
What happened to the price protection?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
He originally ordered a 2020 and ended up with a 2022. I'm not sure how that shakes out in the end.

·
Registered
403 Posts
What happened to the price protection?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Ya my same question. I think its a bunch of bs. I believe every time it goes up they say look we put price protection on there 😂 so it doesn’t go up again. That’s ok. I have one POC from (well its been a long time) lets see what they say. I will certainly fight them. I have 2 on order just in case 😂. I’m expecting the other dealer to call by Monday saying yup we have D-1 with a estimated ship date. Then the fun begins. I have no deposits on either car👍

·
Registered
T/A 392 widebody
41 Posts
You’ve been waiting since 2020? Wow I thought my wait was unbearable, id of ripped all my hair out lol. Kind of jealous I got a 21 it was ready for pickup on dec 31st. So legit one day from 2022, honestly didnt want to wait. The only thing I wish mine had was the window breakage theft alarm. But sometime during the summer or next fall I might add a whole theft system in. The works, the only one I might not add is gps location since I have uconnect guardian and they will let the police know where the car is if stolen. But if they park it I can find it lol.

5361 - 5377 of 5377 Posts