Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1661 - 1680 of 1783 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,661 ·
Generally from frame to the end of the line is about 24 hours

A Guy

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey PJewers,
We completely understand your situation. Unfortunately, we are not able to see order details for Canadian vehicles. Our Canadian customer care team can be reach by phone at 1-800-361-3700 or email by clicking on the following link and scrolling down to the "Canada" tab: Contacts | FCA Group.

We hope this information helps and apologize we can't be more of assistance.

Rob
Dodge Cares
oh there getting a call from me tommy yeah

·
Registered
15,919 Posts
Mine has been in D1 for a while. Anyone know what the next step typically is and what the typical amount of time it takes to get it out the door to the upfitter?
Next step is the build. At D1 they should already have that date set up and Brampton build around a day or so as said then it goes to either Bolton or Windsor for the Shaker equipment. Shouldn't be there more than a few days, a week tops. Then it's on the way to your dealer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Finally i can see the build sheet now. The dealer said, it will take a week or two to get the car delivered and he is ecpecting to be shipped amd ready by early june.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Just got a message from my dealer that my car is in paint. Not sure if I dare to believe it. Customer care told me on Friday it was still in D1. It's certainly possible for it to have gotten through body and into paint in one day if it started early Monday, just feeling skeptical.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just got a message from my dealer that my car is in paint. Not sure if I dare to believe it. Customer care told me on Friday it was still in D1. It's certainly possible for it to have gotten through body and into paint in one day if it started early Monday, just feeling skeptical.
The entire build process takes just over a day. From frame to paint it is about 4 hours.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
The entire build process takes just over a day. From frame to paint it is about 4 hours.
Thanks! I didn't realize they made it through the plant that quickly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just ordered a 1320 the may1st. They took 2 K off me and told me 8 to 10 weeks... Of course the brought up the chip shortage... bbmac

1661 - 1680 of 1783 Posts