Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Who will be August's Challenger of the Month?

• Nubs

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • RWL11

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Sean Em

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Dodgenovice

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • ivey_usmc

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • swiftjr

Votes: 1 3.3%

2022 - August Challenger of the Month VOTING Thread - ART

8K views 39 replies 17 participants last post by  Sean Em 
#1 ·
THIS MONTH'S THEME: Art
Park your Challenger by some art or a mural, wall painting, whatever. As long as its art, it counts

Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.
Voting will take place the last week of the month. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the Challenger of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.

Congrats to July's Challenger of the month, @Danspaperplate!
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car

See less See more
#2 ·
THIS MONTH'S THEME: Art
Park your Challenger by some art or a mural, wall painting, whatever. As long as its art, it counts

Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.
Voting will take place the last week of the month. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the Challenger of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.

Congrats to July's Challenger of the month, @Danspaperplate!
View attachment 1058540
I’d like to Thank Everyone Here who’s voted, participated, contributed, and competed, I feel very grateful today, as many of you know, I purchased my car as a special order from Bob Reilly at Keller Brothers Dodge, Lititz, PA, Both He and the Dealership couldn’t have been better in getting The car I Love, the Car I Built, and Treasure delivered to me, Since then, I’ve met the most incredible community and family of fellow drivers out there who Love the Challenger And Dodge Family of cars as much as I do, I always say It’s not just about the car, but the “Heartbeat behind the wheel”, Because Right Here, Through these Very Same Pages I’ve enjoyed Reading And contributing to so much since I ordered my car, I’ve found that just as uniquely special as is Our Favorite Car, Also Exists Our Fellow Dodge / Challenger Driver….You’ve shown that to me time and time again, To try To put words to what this means to me, My First Time Submitting my car for anything, much less the high praise of the Challenger of the month Club of winners and provenance I always Love seeing Here, on the homepage every time we open Our Favorite Challenger Forum, is beyond any word, or words I can think of, except Gratitude, Honor, and Appreciation, Thank You Again for Your Votes, And Best of Luck to Anyone and Everyone who Submits their Car for Augusts’ Challenge, I can’t wait to see, and Vote for The Next Winner, Which in many ways Includes all of You, because a Challenger Driver is just that, a Very Big Winner in My Book!

-Chef Dan

Lancaster County, Pennsylvania

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok I'll kick things off here...

A boat in front of a boat:
where was this located? LOVE THE PIC! Awesome, Thinking it looks like Maryland where we’ve seen that style of Boat before, Good Luck Nubs!!!!

Quick Question, I noticed You’re a Previous “ROTM Winner” also, I keep seeing people saying last month that they were posting “even though they “knew /know” (for whatever reason) they aren’t eligible” ….Are We Allowed to Participate if we’ve won before? I’m still not 100% certain of all the finer details, Last month was Such a Happy occasion to get my car and pull in the win, Im cheering everyone on this month as always, But didn’t know if we’re still allowed to participate if we’ve won before and I figured I’d ask you because I see you’ve won before and are still participating?

thanks Nubs

-Dan

#5 ·
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Window Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle

#12 ·
If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

A Guy

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man
#14 ·
Lol, sure it's the calendar year, and before you ask...Gregorian calendar ;) This is after all the 2022 - August Challenger of the Month VOTING Thread

A Guy

#15 ·
Lol, sure it's the calendar year, and before you ask...Gregorian calendar ;) This is after all the 2022 - August Challenger of the Month VOTING Thread

A Guy
Yes, I understand. I won the November 2021 ROTM. My understanding was I am not eligible again until November 2022. So, I can enter this month?

#16 ·
The way I see it... Your prize of one year of free premium membership, is it for a year from your win or does it end at the end of December of the year you won? Sucks for the person that wins in December! Come on how difficult is this? REALLY!

But since the contest always, ALWAYS,, has entrants that can't follow a simple theme anyhow, do what you want.

#18 ·
I agree 100%, it should be 12 months since your win, the length of your free membership. That way it's fair to everyone,. No matter what month you win in. But, no, if it's just until the end of the current calendar year, late year winners have the advantage, because you are eligible again sooner. December would be the best month to win. You would be eligible the next month. That's not right to the person who wins in January.

#17 ·
You know, you make good points. The prize is 1 year Premium, so I am now totally confused o_O

A Guy

#21 ·
#25 ·
#27 ·
This month has some real theme entries (y)

A Guy

#28 · (Edited)
From 2017 I believe...
Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel
Car Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

#30 ·
Voting is now live!

Since this is my last month running ROTM challenges (Margaret will be taking over), I'm ignoring the previous winner rules because I do what I want. However, I'm sticking to the minimum post count rule.

Good luck!

-Mike

#31 ·
Two things, first, Thank you Mike for every ounce of your hard work and attention to Catering this for us, I hope every ounce of enjoyment you’ve provided us with Here on the ROTM Challenge is returned to You and Yours ten fold

and secondly, When you said “I’m ignoringthe previous winner rules” what did you mean by that? Thanks much and again, Enjoy the Retirement, I’m very grateful for Your Work Here!

-Chef Dan
Lancaster County, PA

#32 ·
One of these times in gonna win this. Can I offer bribes?

• Haha
Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man
#34 ·
Congrats @Sean Em (y) Well deserved

A Guy

Reactions: Sean Em
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.