Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Who Will Win 2022 Challenger of the Year?

2022 Challenger of the Year!

1608 Views 39 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Willpower717
It's time for the 2022 "Challenger of the Year" showdown!

Instead of a new contest for January, we're letting last year's winners battle it out for the top spot. The prizes? Bragging rights, a boosted ego, and a not-so-fancy forum badge to show off your victory. Cast your vote throughout the month, and we'll announce the winner when the poll has closed, and any ties have been broken. And if any of the previous winners want to plead their case for your vote, go ahead and do it here in this thread.

Your nominees are:
February - @Evan_O
March - @1973Cuda
April - @Nubs
May - @moparmike610
June - @Chally4
July - @Danspaperplate
August - @Sean Em
September - @Willpower717
October - @JasonT/A_345
November - @LilShaker
December - @2009Chally
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Premium Member
6,025 Posts
Everyone knows I should be the champ!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Reactions: Jbanks1124

· Premium Member
106 Posts
Wow there is some really beautiful rides in here. I have a different Challenger now. Not sure if I should put the new one? or just more photos of my old one (which the old one was modified a lot after that pic) @Administrator please advise

· Administrator
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow there is some really beautiful rides in here. I have a different Challenger now. Not sure if I should put the new one? or just more photos of my old one (which the old one was modified a lot after that pic) @Administrator please advise
If you'd like to add new photos for consideration, you can use this thread and consider it a form of campaigning.

Personally, I would stick with photos of the Challenger that won you the month, even if the photos are old. That decision, however, is entirely up to you.
~MR

· Registered
22' Challenger SPWB Frostbite
470 Posts
@RWL11 i was literally looking for your car lol!! I have always loved your Daytona Hellcat wheels on that frostbite widebody and well since I now have my own frostbite Challenger it makes me really appreciate your car!

· Registered
64 Posts
Hi

Funny how 50% of the year's winners are red cars, guess it's true red cars always win prizes

Regards

Dereck
mine is go mango orange

· Registered
64 Posts
Hi Mango 392

Ah, light red.

Regards

Dereck
that sure looks orange but i agree, it sometimes looks red depending on the light

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

· Premium Member
9,241 Posts
Reactions: Mango 392

· Premium Member
19’ Granite Scat Pack
119 Posts
It was a fun year and I’m sure glad I purchased my Scat Pack.
Cloud Sky Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Tire Grille Wheel

• Love
Reactions: Willpower717

· Premium Member
2021 HCWB Hellraisin/Demonic Red
1,216 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts