Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Who Will Win 2022 Challenger of the Year?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Premium Member
2021 HCWB Hellraisin/Demonic Red
1,167 Posts
Cars, though we often ascribe human characteristics to them, cannot be egomaniacs, as they are just machines. We are not posting pics of ourselves here, just beautiful cars we love. We all enjoy seeing them. As far as being an egomaniac goes, have you ever heard of the term, “projection”? Doubtful. Look it up.😃
Oh wait, you can’t see my helpful response because I’m on the IGNORE list. Oh well, carry on.

Aww man my post was responding to another member‘s previous and disrespectful post, but his is now gone so mine doesn‘t make sense. PLEASE KNOW the above comments are NOT DIRECTED at anyone now on this thread!

· Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Hi

A dark red Challenger, which means actually 60% of last years winners were red.

Regards

Dereck
Hi back

It’s purple. And it’s the only one on last year’s list 😉. It looks very different based on the lighting. One of the cooler things about it imo.

Regards back at ya

Will

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Automotive lighting Grille Hood Vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Wheel Plant Vehicle Tire Grille

· Premium Member
9,187 Posts
This poll reminded me of danspaperplate. I think his posts alone could’ve sustained this forum for years. Got his car and disappeared.
I noticed that too. Kinda miss him! Some of his posts were great.

· Registered
89 Posts
Your HC is gorgeous in that color. Hellraisin and Octane red are two colors that are masters of deception, depending on the light. If I was able to order it for 23, I probably would’ve. Plum is too much for me so I ended up on Octane red. They just have such amazing depth to the color

· Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Your HC is gorgeous in that color. Hellraisin and Octane red are two colors that are masters of deception, depending on the light. If I was able to order it for 23, I probably would’ve. Plum is too much for me so I ended up on Octane red. They just have such amazing depth to the color
Thanks man really appreciate it. Octane is a gorgeous color as well, you’re going to love it! And you’re exactly right, so much depth and what I love about Hellraisin, Octane, and also Indigo, is how different they look in different lighting. It’s like having several different cars haha. I like Hellraisin better than Plum crazy as well. So glad I ordered when I did. Love my car!

· Premium Member
315 Posts
If you'd like to add new photos for consideration, you can use this thread and consider it a form of campaigning.

Personally, I would stick with photos of the Challenger that won you the month, even if the photos are old. That decision, however, is entirely up to you.
~MR
Definitely gonna do new pics...those don't show the best of mine:

This one will probably get put on canvas:

· Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
36,808 Posts

· Premium Member
9,187 Posts
Holy cow I actually won!? Thanks everybody! Considering the caliber of cars in the contest, and just on here in general, I really appreciate it. 😃
Congrats on the win! (y)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts