Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Who will win June's Challenger of the Month contest?

• Chally4

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • PaBob

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • vichris

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • movnviol

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • DirectConnection

Votes: 3 16.7%

2022 - June Challenger of the Month Submission Thread - DYNO

9K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  SKT PK 9 Man 
#1 ·
THIS MONTH'S THEME: Dyno
Lets see your car on the rollers!

Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.
Voting will take place the last week of the month. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the Challenger of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.

Congrats to May's Challenger of the month, @moparmike610!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

See less See more
#3 ·
Took my Scat to a well known Mopar shop in South Florida for a dyno day when it was bone stock. Not even a catch can.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Blue

These were the results on the Mustang Dyno:
Rectangle Font Line Slope Parallel

Took my car to another shop with a Dynojet dyno after a Mopar CAI, Hellcat headlight inlet, Demon style hood, and canned 93 tune
Tire Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate

Here are the second dyno results:
Blue Rectangle Font Line Parallel

#5 ·
I am not going to put my ride on a dyno to get information I already have just to enter this. Dyno time is not cheap. I will say that I do have the dyno sheet from my last tune which I would post here if it would make my ride eligible for entry...

This post has been deleted
#12 · (Edited)
I am curious at the judging criteria. I prefer gritty environments where men do men things.

Much of my favorite photographic art is in black-and-white. Pumping Iron, the book, was in black and white, and did not lose anything from it.

The male space is largely expressible using the medium of black and white photography. Structure, work, engineering, and such has a certain feel about it that black and white photos bring out so well.

One example of this is the brutalism architecture O so popular during the 1960's and 1970's. I don't really like dehumanizing Judge Dredd-style architecture, but black and white photos expressed it so well.

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Photograph

Rectangle Slope Plot Line Font

So ephemeral are some scenes that it does us well to remember them, and savor the experience via photos and videos later, as it reawakens some of the joys and frustrations of the thing in which we were privileged to be.

I just like dirty, gritty man spaces. Old-school gyms with 8' blinkmaster 6000 fluorescent lights, dark alleys in 3rd world countries, mechanics' garages, places that are dark and potentially dangerous, especially for the uninitiated. I walk through neighborhoods in the night that local people would not drive through during the day.

Some places, some people just do not belong, and there is a certain solitary beauty about them. The places. Not the people so described.

Often, places where things are actually being accomplished are not neat, tidy, spaces, to the unfamiliar eye. Therein lies the beauty of said spaces and scenes, not in the lasting image or video, but in what we felt to actually BE there in the first place.

#15 · (Edited)
Here's my 09 SRT8 in April this year with a new forged block, ported heads, Long tubes, cam, and lots of other new parts making 671 RWHP at 545 Lb/Ft
Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

#16 ·
Here's my 09 SRT8 in April this year with a new forged block, ported heads, Long tubes, cam, and lots of other new parts making 671 RWHP at 545 Lb/Ft
View attachment 1053231
Pretty sweet, wish I would spend coin that direction problem is I'd break stuff then have to repair, I really do not like repairs LOL that's why I never owned a 4x4 truck to play in the mud.

#17 ·
The Mean Green Machine. 2011 Green With Envy SRT. Check my signature for the details.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Hood Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

#19 ·
I'll throw my 2014 RT Plus into the ring this month. I call it my "CHALLACUDA". 8 years old now with 35,000 miles on it. Over the years, I did cosmetic only modifications to make it look more like a modern 71 ' Cuda, which I always loved since I was a kid. The RT will now become my "daily driver" because I just added a new ride into the stable.....2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing !!
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Car
Automotive tire Textile Grey Mesh Font
Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle

#23 ·
I had a hunch this theme wouldn't go over well...I'll let it ride and put it back on the shelf never to be used again :LOL:

-Mike
Not everyone will be able to participate every month... and that's perfectly OK :).

I bet we can come up with a great list of clunkers...
  • Cars with upbadging emblems (Love the SXT Hellcats, submit your pics and prepare to be crucified)
  • Challengers with gas pump price pictures (People will say Californians have an unfair advantage)
  • Challengers with a trunk full of groceries (Why? Cause we can...This will really get the Mustang/Camaro owners jealous)
Joking aside, I didn't join Challenger Talk to enter my car into a monthly content. The fact that you do this and provide a free premium membership is very nice.

#21 ·
If you asked for a theme about "air dropping" by parachute .......you'd probably get nothing. At least you got a half dozen with dyno 's posted.

#22 ·
The irony is, I have seen multiple posts from people with dyno pictures/videos and charts on the forum...I guess they just don't visit that often, or want to join this contest. But yes, we have several entries that meet the criteria, and we'll happily vote on them ;)

A Guy

#34 ·
Reactions: Chally4
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.