Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Who will win June's Challenger of the Month contest?

• Chally4

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • PaBob

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • vichris

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • movnviol

• DirectConnection

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
If you asked for a theme about "air dropping" by parachute .......you'd probably get nothing. At least you got a half dozen with dyno 's posted.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
32,076 Posts
The irony is, I have seen multiple posts from people with dyno pictures/videos and charts on the forum...I guess they just don't visit that often, or want to join this contest. But yes, we have several entries that meet the criteria, and we'll happily vote on them ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 R/T 6M
364 Posts
I had a hunch this theme wouldn't go over well...I'll let it ride and put it back on the shelf never to be used again :LOL:

-Mike
Not everyone will be able to participate every month... and that's perfectly OK :).

I bet we can come up with a great list of clunkers...
  • Cars with upbadging emblems (Love the SXT Hellcats, submit your pics and prepare to be crucified)
  • Challengers with gas pump price pictures (People will say Californians have an unfair advantage)
  • Challengers with a trunk full of groceries (Why? Cause we can...This will really get the Mustang/Camaro owners jealous)
Joking aside, I didn't join Challenger Talk to enter my car into a monthly content. The fact that you do this and provide a free premium membership is very nice.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
I had a hunch this theme wouldn't go over well...I'll let it ride and put it back on the shelf never to be used again :LOL:

-Mike
Nothing wrong with the theme at all IMO. Not sure why anyone would get bent out of shape over it. Seen plenty of dyno pics posted on this forum in the past.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,548 Posts
I like it brother that’s a nice ride. I live in Scottsdale, somewhat near you. I have a 2022 SRT hopefully I see you sometime.
Howdy, and welcome to the forum. (I live 180 miles from Scottsdale.) When I'm in the area I go to the Mopar show at the Pavillions if it's happening.
Font Event Entertainment Electric blue Darkness

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
I'll throw my 2014 RT Plus into the ring this month. I call it my "CHALLACUDA". 8 years old now with 35,000 miles on it. Over the years, I did cosmetic only modifications to make it look more like a modern 71 ' Cuda, which I always loved since I was a kid. The RT will now become my "daily driver" because I just added a new ride into the stable.....2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing !!
View attachment 1053923 View attachment 1053924 View attachment 1053925 View attachment 1053926 View attachment 1053927
That's a sharp looking Challenger! I like the color contrast with the billboards and while I normally don't like the wing spoilers, yours works and looks great! Well done.

·
Premium Member
2011 SRT8 392 BGE Supercharged Toxic Orange
1,585 Posts
Ok I lied - go ahead and vote for me. If I win - I'll just give it to the runner up - like I did back in October. I'm already a "llfe member".

muawwwhhahaha
🤐:ROFLMAO:

ps. If that is OK with Mr. Administrator

21 - 32 of 32 Posts