Votes: 2 5.0%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Congrats again to @JasonT/A_345, October's winner.​

High tech or low tech, since 1925, it's been standard on most vehicles.

For this month's challenge, show us your odometer and maybe tell us how you got some of those miles!

We do have a few guidelines:
  • Members MUST have at least 20 posts
  • Unless otherwise stated, you may submit up to 5 photos
  • Voting will take place via a poll during the last week of the month
  • Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  • One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status
  • A place in the ChallengerTalk.com winner's gallery
  • Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Good luck to all who enter!

~MR

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed
565 Posts
I know last month was a white T/A, but I'll enter anyway. My car has 13,128 miles on it as I type this. I picked it up 3 years ago today after I bought it brand new sight unseen 2 weeks prior. It isn't my daily driver, but I do get it out often. I drive it around town to church and to pick up the kids at school. I put around 2000 miles on it when I took it on the Hot Rod Power Tour 2022 with my best friend when I was growing up. The first picture is from the day I picked it up at Zimmer CDJR in Florence, KY.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Light Automotive design Mode of transport Motor vehicle Personal luxury car
Wheel Tire Grille Vehicle Window
Wheel Cloud Tire Vehicle registration plate Sky
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Hood

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A
181 Posts
I know last month was a white T/A, but I'll enter anyway. My car has 13,128 miles on it as I type this. I picked it up 3 years ago today after I bought it sight unseen 2 weeks prior. It isn't my daily driver, but I do get it out often. I drive it around town to church and to pick up the kids at school. I put around 2000 miles on it when I took it on the Hot Rod Power Tour 2022 with my best friend when I was growing up. The first picture is from the day I picked it up at Zimmer CDJR in Florence, KY. View attachment 1066611 View attachment 1066612 View attachment 1066613 View attachment 1066614 View attachment 1066615
Damn thats a nice car!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Shhhh... she's sleeping... Just a super clean low mileage 2012 R/T with Track Pack, 85mm TB. K&N CAI and a closed loop tune via a MPVI3 HP Tuner. Never Dyno'd and probably won't ever be. Currently 1 and 0 against a kid with a Mustang that thought he had something to prove. He should have beat me but he smoked the tires and I didn't. She's a daily driver and we're headed into winter (snowing when this was taken). The stock 245/45/R20's will stay on it until summer and then I'll put something more aggressive under her. I did just order a black HellCat spoiler for the rear just to carry the black trim below up to the top. Oh, and yes, she does have a moon roof.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

Odometer Gauge Speedometer Measuring instrument Tachometer

·
Administrator
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
5,872 Posts
Thanks, but your car looks cooler than mine. Your car has nice personal touches and has an awesome lowered stance. Mine's still as the factory built it.
Nice car, dude! You a member of 865 Mopar on FB? I am. Hopefully I'll see you around on these fine parkways here in TN!

Reactions: marpow

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I know last month was a white T/A, but I'll enter anyway. My car has 13,128 miles on it as I type this. I picked it up 3 years ago today after I bought it brand new sight unseen 2 weeks prior. It isn't my daily driver, but I do get it out often. I drive it around town to church and to pick up the kids at school. I put around 2000 miles on it when I took it on the Hot Rod Power Tour 2022 with my best friend when I was growing up. The first picture is from the day I picked it up at Zimmer CDJR in Florence, KY. View attachment 1066611 View attachment 1066612 View attachment 1066613 View attachment 1066614 View attachment 1066615
Who doesn't love a White Knuckle T/A?! Can't have too many posted on here.

Reactions: marpow

·
Registered
827 Posts
Big Blue over the 1/4 Million Mark!
Speedometer Gauge Motor vehicle Automotive design Tachometer

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Daytime Grille

Hood Automotive tire Blue Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
79 Posts
Been MIA for a while, but this is my 2016 Redline Red Scatpack Shaker parts bin build. Ordered and picked up new with 5 miles back in 2016 as my first car. The 43,000 miles have been spent exploring Socal, like going to PCH, Angels Crest, Palomar, and many other canyon roads where Scaty and I feel at home. At around 35,000 miles, I wanted to improve the car for the canyons and took inspiration from Dodge's Sema builds like the Challenger srt10 shaker, Challenger ACR, etc. I did all the wrenching along the way and loved the car more by the end. Thanks for reading and the forums for the help they provided along the way.
Vehicle Gauge Car Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

New in 2016
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Current
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Scatty and The Hawk
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Favorite Mods: 2016 Viper ACR 6-piston Brembos with 2020 gold schools rims

·
Premium Member
5,872 Posts
Speedometer Motor vehicle Trip computer Car Tachometer

One of the last photos I took before moving from Portland, OR to Knoxville, TN. I bought this beauty a year before, knowing I was going to be driving cross country. Might as well do the drive in a nice comfy car like this!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

On the road: At a rest stop on day 1 near Pendleton, OR:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

As I pulled into my apartment complex, after driving for 4 or so days, I find this nice ride! Things are looking up.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Now I get the enjoy the fine roads and parkways of the Smoky Mountains. Loving it here!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Plant

Maybe this is the month I win this dang contest. I am more than willing to bribe you for your vote!

·
Registered
Challenger R/T 5.7
169 Posts
Been MIA for a while, but this is my 2016 Redline Red Scatpack Shaker parts bin build. Ordered and picked up new with 5 miles back in 2016 as my first car. The 43,000 miles have been spent exploring Socal, like going to PCH, Angels Crest, Palomar, and many other canyon roads where Scaty and I feel at home. At around 35,000 miles, I wanted to improve the car for the canyons and took inspiration from Dodge's Sema builds like the Challenger srt10 shaker, Challenger ACR, etc. I did all the wrenching along the way and loved the car more by the end. Thanks for reading and the forums for the help they provided along the way.

View attachment 1067002

View attachment 1067001
New in 2016

View attachment 1067003
Current

View attachment 1067005
October 2021
View attachment 1067006
December 2021 Ready for paint.

gotta admit, does look nice

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
845 Posts
@RWL11 I've voted for you a couple of times... Sweet looking ride, keep geeking out over the silver leaf pin stripe!

Here's my palindrome odometer.
Digital camera Reflex camera Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera Camera lens Point-and-shoot camera

Previous week my G8 had the same idea.
Car Vehicle Speedometer Odometer Gauge

Coincidence??? ...yeah probably but was still pretty cool.

Nothing exciting about the mileage on the Challenger just tag teaming the dd duties since I bought it.
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Grille

Hood Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

1 - 20 of 46 Posts