Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Cast Your Vote for September's Challenger of the Month!

• PaVaSteeler - #2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RWL11 - #3

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • JasonT/A_345 - #4

• Camberman - #6

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Stratrocs - #7

• Nightwing - #8

• 2022ChallengerR/T - #9

• swiftjr - #10

• Slowpoke392 - #11

• Willpower717 - #12

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Smokeshowchallenger - #13

• MRT0 - #14

• HughJass - #15

• marpow - #16

• StepheK - #17

• dodgeboy68 - #19

• Snow-orange - #23

• TXRT - #24

• MischiefAtLarge - #25

• Bill Dobbins - #29

• TravisPNW - #30

• SFCR - #36

• PaBob - #38

• MajKong - #39

• MuscleCarProf - #46

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 HCWB Hellraisin/Demonic Red
468 Posts
OMG...I love your car. What I wouldn't do to get my hands on one of the last editions, but you know that's all locked up. I have a 2021 F8 Green Hemi R/T. Not a Hellcat, Scat Pack, Demon or Jailbreak but I love her just the same. Will post pics after I clean her up:)
Thank you! And F8 is a killer color that was on my short list. R/Ts are awesome cars! Let’s see that beast and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's my 2021 Dodge Challenger R/T the day I picked her up from the dealership. I actually found her on my birthday June 19, 2022. I changed out the front grill inserts to black. Then you see the plate frames I added a little somethin' somethin' to. Yes, those are avocados on the license plate frame LOL. And see how the leather seats sort of play on the color of the pit inside an avocado. She's not one of the high-end Challengers that I wish I could afford but I love her just the same.
Favorite dip: Guacamole
Favorite color: Guacamole
Favorite saying: Holy S#*t (for the sake of plate approval - Holy GWKMOLY... LOL)
Favorite concept car: Dodge Challenger Holy Guacamole
Life is short, have fun with your car(s) cuz humans be trippin!!!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Vehicle Sky Car Cloud Vehicle registration plate
Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel
Plant Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

Sweet. The color tho!!!! Love!

Took this shot on the way home from the dealer, fresh off the showroom floor.

View attachment 1062005

Here is the "At the dealership" shot :)

View attachment 1062006
You go girl. Rock it!!!!

Thank you! And F8 is a killer color that was on my short list. R/Ts are awesome cars! Let’s see that beast and welcome to the forum.
Thank you!!!:)

Thank you!!!:)
And I did post pics :p

·
Registered
143 Posts
I see you, but can't have you! Miss Dinah's arrival to the U.S.! Welcome my dear! I placed the order on 12/19/2020 and took ownership on 2/25/2022. 1st photo is Miss Dinah arriving to the U.S. on 2/21/2022, notice the weather...I was ready to go get her this day but that didn't happen due to the logistics involved and a snow storm came in that night and dumped 2 plus feet of snow on us and delayed my taking ownership of her till the 25th! I tried to get assembly line pics of her birth, but that never came to fruition!
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
2014 R/T Classic M6
742 Posts
I bought it lightly used (8,800 miles) in February of '18, sight unseen in Augusta, GA, and flew out from DFW to bring her home. Here's the first photo I ever took at the dealership. Hated that it was raining:
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Somewhere on I-20 in Alabama, bringing her back home to Texas:
Car Vehicle Plant Sky Motor vehicle

Vicksburg, Mississippi for a fuel and relief break:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Back home in Texas the day after the road trip; all cleaned up:
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Loved the road trip, and the car was everything they said, due to my working with them, asking tons of questions, and getting numerous detailed photographs. My only negative was that I had ran a full marathon the day before flying out, so I was a bit stiff for the drive home. It's the only time I've ever questioned the logic of the manual transmission! 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers!

JD

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought it lightly used (8,800 miles) in February of '18, sight unseen in Augusta, GA, and flew out from DFW to bring her home. Here's the first photo I ever took at the dealership. Hated that it was raining:
View attachment 1062498
Somewhere on I-20 in Alabama, bringing her back home to Texas:
View attachment 1062499
Vicksburg, Mississippi for a fuel and relief break:
View attachment 1062500
Back home in Texas the day after the road trip; all cleaned up:
View attachment 1062501
View attachment 1062502
Loved the road trip, and the car was everything they said, due to my working with them, asking tons of questions, and getting numerous detailed photographs. My only negative was that I had ran a full marathon the day before flying out, so I was a bit stiff for the drive home. It's the only time I've ever questioned the logic of the manual transmission! 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers!

JD
Nice!!!! I so get it about manual transmission. Live in the DC/Northern VA area. Drove a manual for 10+ years. I was so happy when it conked out. I did debate about getting it in my Challenger just because it's so much fun. But still live with the I95 crazy traffic and opted not to. Best decision. My damn clutch would have already screamed "murderer" and I'm only 3 months in my Challenger...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2014 R/T Classic M6
742 Posts
Nice!!!! I so get it about manual transmission. Live in the DC/Northern VA area. Drove a manual for 10+ years. I was so happy when it conked out. I did debate about getting it in my Challenger just because it's so much fun. But still live with the I95 crazy traffic and opted not to. Best decision. My damn clutch would have already screamed "murderer" and I'm only 3 months in my Challenger...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, I'm glad I have it. Drive the car nearly every day in Dallas-Fort Worth traffic, on and off the expressways. Never a regret. I don't think about shifting any more than I do braking or steering. It goes completely unnoticed for me.

When I DO notice it is when I get a rental Challenger on business (about every other week). Obviously, all automatics, and I miss my third pedal so damned much!

Cheers!

JD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh, I'm glad I have it. Drive the car nearly every day in Dallas-Fort Worth traffic, on and off the expressways. Never a regret. I don't think about shifting any more than I do braking or steering. It goes completely unnoticed for me.

When I DO notice it is when I get a rental Challenger on business (about every other week). Obviously, all automatics, and I miss my third pedal so damned much!

Cheers!

JD
I'm with you. I do miss it. Trust me. In my mid 60s now with arthritis...my brain says I'm still in my 30s but my knees says no you're not.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2022 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker WB A8
915 Posts
March 30, 2022... purchased the previous evening.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Throwing my 2014 Challacuda RT Plus into the mix for September. Grew up loving the 1971 Barracuda and got sick and tired of hearing that a Barracuda was coming........waiting since 2006. Bought new in 2014 and started creating my own 1971 with modern tech. This is my daily driver with 36,000 miles on her. 1971 mods are HEMI billboards, rear window louvers, trunk spoiler wing, front grill, fender gills, PIAA driving lights and changed to a T/A hood. 18" Shelby Cobra wheels with knock-offs. Nitto tires.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Tire Car Sky Vehicle Wheel
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Speedometer Steering wheel
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive air manifold Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
2021 HCWB Hellraisin/Demonic Red
468 Posts
Throwing my 2014 Challacuda RT Plus into the mix for September. Grew up loving the 1971 Barracuda and got sick and tired of hearing that a Barracuda was coming........waiting since 2006. Bought new in 2014 and started creating my own 1971 with modern tech. This is my daily driver with 36,000 miles on her. 1971 mods are HEMI billboards, rear window louvers, trunk spoiler wing, front grill, fender gills, PIAA driving lights and changed to a T/A hood. 18" Shelby Cobra wheels with knock-offs. Nitto tires.
Nicely done. ‘71 Barracuda is my all-time favorite e-body grill. Always wanted one myself but never had the opportunity. Out of reach now.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
33,994 Posts
Nice, but this months theme is

Share your photo of (or one that represents) your first day with your Challenger!

A Guy

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Ooops....didn't see that theme. I'm out. Maybe next month. Good luck to the players !

·
Administrator
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Six days left to enter!
On September 28th, we will stop accepting entries for this month's contest, and the voting will begin for September's Challenger of the month winner!

~MR 😊

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Day I picked up my dream from a great friend in March 2013, Just check out that Kool Aid smile I was sporting. She was 4 years old, 4 K Miles on her that day. It's 9.5 years later and I'm still loving my dream come true and she is at 145 k miles now after I've driven her coast to coast and north to south through 41 states.. Just check out my signature and you'll see what I've done to her.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Name your car "White Privilege". It can't get any more whiter !

• Haha
Reactions: DWBruiser
21 - 40 of 62 Posts