Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FWIW, Carbuzz has listed the 2022 Challenger models, with slight price increases, and "Stinger Yellow Clearcoat" replacing Gold Rush :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,876 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Matt ;) Good info if it proves to be true (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Challengertalk Matt ;) Good info if it proves to be true (y)

A Guy
Thanks! I'm ready to pull the trigger if it's true. I have to have a high impact color. Go Mango is perfect but I currently own an orange car. Gold Rush would be great if it didn't require an extra package I'm not interested in. Not a big fan of Hellraisin, Sinnamon, or Frostbite (no offense to those who have them). PCP is my holy grail 💜

·
Registered
2011 gwe srt
853 Posts
I dont mind cinnamon stick or hell raisin but prefer pcp and the old bronze color they used in the 60s and 70s. Sorry fans but i dont care for gold rush or battleship grey at all. I thought the same about cinamom stick but it grew on me. Id like to see it get back to retro. Give us go mango, F8, Lime green, banana yellow, black, red, white and plum crazy and be done with it. We dont need new colors every year. I do like the more flashy colors like the bright greens and orange but im a bit older and i think some of us older guys want more conservative colors. Today if i was ordering my dream car a wide body hellcat it would be F8 or black. I dont want to attract the girls or attention anymore. Even my gwe 392 gets comments all the time about that old guy driving that car. I know its hard to fly under the radar driving a hellcat but i dont want it SCREAMING LOOK AT ME to everyone either.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Thanks! I'm ready to pull the trigger if it's true. I have to have a high impact color. Go Mango is perfect but I currently own an orange car. Gold Rush would be great if it didn't require an extra package I'm not interested in. Not a big fan of Hellraisin, Sinnamon, or Frostbite (no offense to those who have them). PCP is my holy grail 💜
Gold Rush paint is no longer available. It was never going to be a permanent HIC. It was formulated specifically for the 50th Anniversary models. The surplus supply was offered on non-50th models until the supply was exhausted. This is how it's done.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,712 Posts
My co-worker has a Yellow Jacket, and I love that color. It is kind of funny how it attracts little bugs though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I love the high impact colors. I want my car to stand out in a sea of bland white, grey and black cars. It's tempting to get Yellow Jacket, but for now, Gold Rush is just a little less common and highly polarizing. You can't not notice it. Now if they ever brought back Panther Pink (not Furious Fuschia) then I would be 1st in line.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I love the high impact colors. I want my car to stand out in a sea of bland white, grey and black cars. It's tempting to get Yellow Jacket, but for now, Gold Rush is just a little less common and highly polarizing. You can't not notice it. Now if they ever brought back Panther Pink (not Furious Fuschia) then I would be 1st in line.
The Gold Rush finish looks incredible, especially under the sun and night lighting. My favorite HIC, for sure. I love the discontinued B5 Blue as well.

Call me crazy... but, I'm not a fan of the Yellow Jacket finish. Had they used the 1968 Sunfire Yellow or 1970 FY1 Top Banana shades, I'd be all over it! Yellow Jacket looks cargo yellow to me. Sunfire Yellow is my favorite B(ee) body color.

1970 FY1 Top Banana

1968 Sunfire Yellow

Yellow jacket...

·
Premium Member
4,172 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!
Exciting. Can't wait to see one.
M6 is still listed!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Was hoping for Panther Pink in 2022 but that just means I don't have to wrestle with trading the awesome car I have. Life is good!
Like Harley Davidson's Street Glide... If they release Panther Pink as a color option, the market would be flooded with used Challengers. When you walk into a HD dealership, they usually greet you with... "What color of Street Glide can I put you on today?" :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I always loved the Mitsubishi 3000GT in Banana Yellow.
As for the other yellows I will pass on them......

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,192 Posts
My co-worker has a Yellow Jacket, and I love that color. It is kind of funny how it attracts little bugs though.
I can personally vouch for that...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts