Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Congrats. Your car has a birth certificate!!! (y):)

Reactions: vnamvet

·
Registered
2013 SXT Plus
32 Posts
Congrats. Now the wait begins. Mine has been scheduled for over a month. My original estimated ship date was 5/31 but now it's 6/30. Dealer thinks I'll have it by late July. Not holding my breath.

·
Registered
‘22 Smokeshow T/A 5.7, Plus, Auto, Convenience Grp,Hood Pins, Sunroof, Alpine w Sub, compact spare
117 Posts
Congrats! Look for my post a week ago about my timeline from order to pickup.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger R/T Shaker. 2017 Ram 1500 Laramie. 2010 Mustang V6 Premium.
105 Posts
Ordered mine December, dealer is saying July for me as well.
I’ve had a vin since March and in Canada we have no tracking site and no info from dealers.
Hope you get yours soon.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not working for me but the tracking site seems useless anyways. My dealer has more up to date info.
Same here. It seems when the tracker foes update it shows 2 days late according to Calendar. This morning when I tried to use it, I had to re enter my info and it just sat there and told ne too many attempts

No information is available at this time. Please check back later. Site is apparently down

·
Registered
‘22 Smokeshow T/A 5.7, Plus, Auto, Convenience Grp,Hood Pins, Sunroof, Alpine w Sub, compact spare
117 Posts
That tracking site is useless. My car was at the Dealer and it said waiting to leave factory. Use chat feature until it’s on train then use dealer for updates once it’s moving along on train.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
31,973 Posts
I still believe they only did the tracking site to reduce calls and traffic to their chat. Both apparently won't give specific info

A Guy

Reactions: LaChallenger2022

·
Registered
2022 WBSP Granite Crystal A8.
686 Posts
Ordered mine December, dealer is saying July for me as well.
I’ve had a vin since March and in Canada we have no tracking site and no info from dealers.
Hope you get yours soon.
No info from dealer…get a new dealer or sales person. They can pull it up….just to lazy. Go into dealer sit down and ask the sales to show you the page from ICLFCA.COM. And get an updated POC. Your status will be on that site,example below. KZ
Font Screenshot Gadget Display device Electronic device

1 - 20 of 40 Posts