Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Super Moderator
18,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mopar Insiders posted the following on Jan. 12:

"The first batch of the 2023 Dodge Chargers and Challengers has begun to arrive at their respective dealers. The event marks the beginning of the end for the current generation of Dodge muscle cars.

Dodge brand will also celebrate its 2023 model lineup by bringing back three beloved heritage exterior colors: B5 Blue, Plum Crazy, and Sublime. One popular modern color, Destroyer Grey, also returns to the fold. Charger and Challenger will each offer 14 total 2023 exterior color options. 2023 Charger and Challenger R/T models will also feature new “345” fender badging, a callout to the 345-cubic-inch HEMI® engine under the hood.

All 2023 Dodge Charger and Challenger models will also carry a special commemorative “Last Call” underhood plaque, making every 2023 Charger and Challenger a true collector’s vehicle. The brushed aluminum underhood “Last Call” plaque features the vehicle name and a vehicle silhouette, as well as “Designed in Auburn Hills” and “Assembled in Brampton” to proclaim each vehicle’s origin.

The brand is also expanding the reach of its popular SRT Jailbreak models, which were introduced earlier this year for the Dodge Charger and Challenger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody, unlocking color combination ordering restrictions and exclusive content. For the 2023 model year, Jailbreak models will also be available for the 717-horsepower Challenger and Charger SRT HELLCAT, providing even more owners the option of building their own one-of-a-kind muscle car."

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design Bumper

· Registered
22' Challenger SPWB Frostbite
448 Posts
Just saw a few posted but not many with pictures yet, we’ll see but really it’s just a long 2022 model year with some extra colors and minus a few things

· Registered
32 Posts
Mopar Insiders posted the following on Jan. 12:

"The first batch of the 2023 Dodge Chargers and Challengers has begun to arrive at their respective dealers. The event marks the beginning of the end for the current generation of Dodge muscle cars.

Dodge brand will also celebrate its 2023 model lineup by bringing back three beloved heritage exterior colors: B5 Blue, Plum Crazy, and Sublime. One popular modern color, Destroyer Grey, also returns to the fold. Charger and Challenger will each offer 14 total 2023 exterior color options. 2023 Charger and Challenger R/T models will also feature new “345” fender badging, a callout to the 345-cubic-inch HEMI® engine under the hood.

All 2023 Dodge Charger and Challenger models will also carry a special commemorative “Last Call” underhood plaque, making every 2023 Charger and Challenger a true collector’s vehicle. The brushed aluminum underhood “Last Call” plaque features the vehicle name and a vehicle silhouette, as well as “Designed in Auburn Hills” and “Assembled in Brampton” to proclaim each vehicle’s origin.

The brand is also expanding the reach of its popular SRT Jailbreak models, which were introduced earlier this year for the Dodge Charger and Challenger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody, unlocking color combination ordering restrictions and exclusive content. For the 2023 model year, Jailbreak models will also be available for the 717-horsepower Challenger and Charger SRT HELLCAT, providing even more owners the option of building their own one-of-a-kind muscle car."

View attachment 1072844

View attachment 1072846
Hey that's great but what about all of us who already ordered one and are getting zero feedback from Mopar? What's going on with the status of our orders? I ordered a Jailbreak back on Oct 28th and I still have heard nothing, zero, crickets. Status remains BG. When I order a new car for $100K I would hope the company would want to communicate with me. I know they are overwhelmed with orders but come on, it's getting frustrating not knowing what's going on.

· Registered
448 Posts
When you find the right car on cargurus, it’s already sold. Have yet to find one actually available.
You are correct, yet sometimes we break through when lucky. That’s how I ended up with my car, caught a preliminary blurb with little info and followed up and sure enough that car wasn’t in transit it was inside the showroom and then my garage!!!

Keep Pushing you’ll find her!

Reactions: Dennis H

· Registered
2,636 Posts
You are correct, yet sometimes we break through when lucky. That’s how I ended up with my car, caught a preliminary blurb with little info and followed up and sure enough that car wasn’t in transit it was inside the showroom and then my garage!!!

Keep Pushing you’ll find her!
Within an hour of your post, I FOUND MY CAR on cargurus. Called dealer and put deposit on the exact car I was looking for. I love this place!

· Registered
719 Posts
Bunch of new 2022's in stock here with more on the way - they even have a couple of M6 cars;
Surprised they have a jailbreak coming, been watching them for a couple of years & never saw them get a HC.

· Registered
8 Posts
Hey that's great but what about all of us who already ordered one and are getting zero feedback from Mopar? What's going on with the status of our orders? I ordered a Jailbreak back on Oct 28th and I still have heard nothing, zero, crickets. Status remains BG. When I order a new car for $100K I would hope the company would want to communicate with me. I know they are overwhelmed with orders but come on, it's getting frustrating not knowing what's going on.
Ordered mine in May 2022 and haven’t received a VIN# yet. I’m in Alberta, Canada!!

· Registered
448 Posts
Reactions: Dennis H

· Premium Member
9,165 Posts

· Premium Member
6,000 Posts
Did you order B5 Blue? That color
Did you order B5 Blue? That's not going to start until 2/06. I'm in the same boat.

· Registered
448 Posts
That's a nice build. Why did you back out?
Backed out because of some family stuff at unfortunate timing but it’s a good dealership with a good spec widebody for somebody that wants a shaker 6 speed with pins in go mango.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts