Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2023 Order Sheets....let's see them!

26106 608
For those of us in on the final year of the V8, I'm interested to see what folks are ordering, all in one post!

Font Parallel Rectangle Number Document
1 - 20 of 609 Posts

·
Registered
19,369 Posts
Curious to see an order sheet that DOES NOT SAY BA- PENDING ORDER...

View attachment 1066107
Think since as long as the Scat Pack is On Restriction it will show Pending Order.

Once they drop the restriction it will probably go to BX Available for Schedule.

This is pretty normal in the early going with the top tier cars.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, mine was a touch under MSRP.

·
Registered
2023 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Manual
97 Posts
here is mine!
Font Material property Rectangle Parallel Number

For those of us in on the final year of the V8, I'm interested to see what folks are ordering, all in one post!

View attachment 1066082
What color seats did you order? My X9 package says “ black” like yours does but I ordered the red alcantara. I wonder if the black x9 is just a place holder until the builds are available?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What color seats did you order? My X9 package says “ black” like yours does but I ordered the red alcantara. I wonder if the black x9 is just a place holder until the builds are available?
I ordered black/black alcantara with the Plus package. Neither of the others would have looked right in Sublime for me.

Reactions: HampsteadHemi

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why is the Uconnect 8.4 showing as $995 and the Plus Package $3485? Doesn't the 8 4 Uconnect automatically come in the Plus Package?
Nav is $995, and Plus now has Driver Convenience rolled up into it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
35,938 Posts
Called around even koons is doing mark ups since these are all allocation based. Are you guys paying mark ups?
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) There have been allocations every year, just this year being last and the total may be smaller although that makes no sense as they plan a full 12 months production

A Guy

Reactions: btcaub

·
Registered
97 Posts
Why is the Uconnect 8.4 showing as $995 and the Plus Package $3485? Doesn't the 8 4 Uconnect automatically come in the Plus Package?
I think the Plus package has been merged with the Driver Convienace package for 2023.
And I dont think the 8.4 is automaticly in the Plus Package. Not 100% sure on that tho.

I ordered black/black alcantara with the Plus package. Neither of the others would have looked right in Sublime for me.

Nice choice. I hope the red Alcantara is available for 2023.

·
Registered
133 Posts
here is mine!
View attachment 1066198

The Ruby Red is available and it will state it on the build sheet. I just had one built out. It will read -XC Black/Ruby Red.
Font Parallel Number Magenta Pattern

Reactions: polara71 and 87GN

·
Registered
133 Posts
So if you get the plus package you are automatically hit with an extra $900 for Nav?
No, Plus package now includes Drivers Convenience Group $1390+$2095. No Nav in my my build.

·
Registered
97 Posts
So if you get the plus package you are automatically hit with an extra $900 for Nav?
I just went on the website to build one and you can still choose the Standard Uconnect while having the Plus Package. Doesnt seem to be automatic.

The Ruby Red is available and it will state it on the build sheet. I just had one built out. It will read -XC Black/Ruby Red.
View attachment 1066227
THANK YOU for this info. I am sending this to my dealer right now.

·
Registered
133 Posts
THANK YOU for this info. I am sending this to my dealer right now.
You got it! That's gonna be a sinister looking SP, btw! I can't get myself to do black, as much as I like the look, cleaned up that is. I won't keep it clean, haha! Last black "sports" car I had was a Chrysler Conquest TSi (Wide Body). Same as the Mitsubishi Starion. Back when Chrysler was making deals with Mitsubishi. Always thought that was a cool little car. RWD, Independent rear suspension, 5MT and an I4 2.6L Turbo. Was like a Japanese 944S. Very fun.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You got it! That's gonna be a sinister looking SP, btw! I can't get myself to do black, as much as I like the look, cleaned up that is. I won't keep it clean, haha! Last black "sports" car I had was a Chrysler Conquest TSi (Wide Body). Same as the Mitsubishi Starion. Back when Chrysler was making deals with Mitsubishi. Always thought that was a cool little car. RWD, Independent rear suspension, 5MT and an I4 2.6L Turbo. Was like a Japanese 944S. Very fun.
Holy cow the Conquest / Starions! I loved those cars. I had a 1985 Toyota SUpra...one of the most fun cars I ever owned. Loved it.

·
Registered
19,369 Posts
I think the Plus package has been merged with the Driver Convienace package for 2023.
And I dont think the 8.4 is automaticly in the Plus Package. Not 100% sure on that tho.
The 8.4 is part of Plus unless it is already standard as it is on Scat Pack, car lines Scat Pack and above have the 8.4 radio as standard equipment, whether they have Plus or not all Scat Packs will have the 8.4. Now Navigation is a separate option over and above the standard 8.4. The lower trim cars like SXT and R/T will get the little 7.0 radio and will only get the 8.4 radio (without NAV) if they order Plus.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
+1 to what @Slidd posted. It is standard on Scat Pack.
Font Parallel Number Pattern Screenshot

1 - 20 of 609 Posts