Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought these rims thinking I could get 305/35/20 back there, but when I test fit the rim, the outer edge is directly in line with the rim of the fender. I'm scared of rubbing and thinking I should probably stick to a 285/35/20 back there just to keep it safe. Anyone running 10.5 in the rear on a lowered Challenger... I would love to hear from you right now. What is your setup?

2016 Scat Pack Shaker
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have 10.5x20 +25 on the back of my 2009 wrapped in 275s with Eibach lowering springs. I have never had any issue with rubbing on the fender and I took it to a track day. You should be good to go.

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
455 Posts
i have 10.5's ,lowered with eibachs and run 315 atturo tires.no probs at all
Seconded this. I had a very slight rubbing issue on one side that I simply pushed the liner inwards and was corrected. Some have used a heat gun prior and molded it. But there should be no major issues. It is a tight fit, the guys that did mine told me no adults in the back seat. They were right lol

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
you will clear because the top of the tire will move inward when you hit a bump (suspension travel).
If you had a '14 or lower...you would probably need to roll the lip a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts