Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to put a 315 tire in the rear on a 2015 scat pak. I wanna keep the same wheel look. Does someone make a 20x10.5 or 11 so I can get a 315 on?

Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm wanting to put a 315 tire in the rear on a 2015 scat pak. I wanna keep the same wheel look. Does someone make a 20x10.5 or 11 so I can get a 315 on?

Thanks
It is a grey area. Many factors to consider.
U want to be sure to not rub.
12. 5inch seems to be the magic number over that you rub. And all the tires are different. (Check on tirerack for the specs)

Then another key factor is how hard u cornering with it. (Roadcourse track? Just aesthetic?)
Is your car lowered?

Anyway,
https://factoryreproductions.com/shop/dodge/style-70/

After months of research, i found out factoryreproductions could be the right way to go. Cheap and seems legit.
10. 5 on the rear but I would personally be with 305 max.

They have the right offset.
I talked to them they said some of the people have installed a 3mm spacer to avoid any problem.

Fly

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
I run a set of Voxx Demon Replicas in 10.5 x20 in the rear and have Atturo AZ850s in 315/35/R20 mounted in the back, I did need a 3mm spacer which speedlogix was able to ship to me. Overall not a bad setup. I too have a Scat Pack and I wanted something with a more stylish wheel than what is stock for the base model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks Great What's in the front I looked up Atturo and they do a 275/40ZR20 that would need a spacer no doubt. Are you still satisfied with the tires and where did you buy them. Nitto seems to be the go to now but I like your choice for all around all weather all season use.. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts