Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can find some or if they even make them? I LOVE the look of the black wheels and design on the demon and would love to put them on my 09 R/T that currently has 20" chrome clads. I'm kinda limited in my selection because I am running the hop not kit so I dont think i can go too wide.

Thanks

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone know where i can find some or if they even make them? I LOVE the look of the black wheels and design on the demon and would love to put them on my 09 R/T that currently has 20" chrome clads. I'm kinda limited in my selection because I am running the hop not kit so I dont think i can go too wide.

Thanks
Don't mean to change the subject, but, does the hop not system help?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't mean to change the subject, but, does the hop not system help?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

yeah, it works pretty good. with drag radials it eliminated 100% and about 80% with street tires.

does anyone know the widest rim we can use on an R/T that came with 20" wheels? I know those were 20x8s.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
we need to find the skinny front wheels from the DEMON to use as a spare wheel/tire for the HELLCAT.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Buyer beware,

Before you get rims, be sure to check the quality. With the weight of our cars I would be sure that the rims you get are FORGED, not CAST. The last thing you want is a failure in a turn.

http://corwheels.com/forged-vs-cast-wheels-whats-the-difference/

No, I'm not a seller, no I don't have any recommendations. I'm just trying to keep your ride safe.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Buyer beware,

Before you get rims, be sure to check the quality. With the weight of our cars I would be sure that the rims you get are FORGED, not CAST. The last thing you want is a failure in a turn.

Cast Wheels VS Forged Wheels, What?s the difference?

No, I'm not a seller, no I don't have any recommendations. I'm just trying to keep your ride safe.
The WR2s Scat Packs come with standard are cast.

He just needs to stay away from CCC-rated wheels.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,712 Posts

Thanks
These are worth a look because they are made especially for a Challenger. Possibly even send them an e-mail with your questions.

The biggest determining factor, as far as fit goes, is the offset and since these were designed for a Challenger, I'd guess that they'd work.

I Definitely recommend that you do your home work though and Please don't take my word for it. I'm by far no expert!

Hell Has Risen | Official HR5 Hellraiser Pre Order Thread | Forged From Flames Created by Passion | SRT Hellcat Forum

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
These are worth a look because they are made especially for a Challenger. Possibly even send them an e-mail with your questions.

The biggest determining factor, as far as fit goes, is the offset and since these were designed for a Challenger, I'd guess that they'd work.

I Definitely recommend that you do your home work though and Please don't take my word for it. I'm by far no expert!

Hell Has Risen | Official HR5 Hellraiser Pre Order Thread | Forged From Flames Created by Passion | SRT Hellcat Forum
They look like the current SRT wheels.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
That's entirely possible with me...You just never know! :D

I meant the newer 5 spokes, not the Hyper Black SRT wheels.
I know, barring they fact they both have 5 spokes, the designs between the 5 Spoke/Hell Raisers and the Demons are rather different.

OEM 5 Spoke

Hellraisers

Demon Replicas

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,712 Posts
I know, barring they fact they both have 5 spokes, the designs between the 5 Spoke/Hell Raisers and the Demons are rather different.

OEM 5 Spoke

Hellraisers

Demon Replicas
I see what you mean now.

Thanks for educating me. I Appreciate it! :cheers:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

In my opinion, part of the nice look of the wheels is due to the tires (Nitto NT05R) - 315/40/18 and the size, limited to 18 inches.
If you have your SRT wheels painted in black (like mines) with Nitto tires (NT05 or NT01 which got a nice look too), you may approach the Demon's style.

Cédric

1 - 15 of 15 Posts