Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gone ** 20x9.5" Forgestar CF5V Gray Split Spoke light, fit wider tires $1175 shipped

** No longer available **
==================================
Last and Lowest Price: $1175 shipped to you.

=========================
New lower price $1250 shipped to you. This is a great deal for someone. Super light and beautiful wheels / fit the 275-40-20s perfectly for better traction on Scat packs or replacements on SRTs and Hellcats.

====================
New lower price $1375 shipped to you. That's several hundred dollars below what you'd have to pay otherwise and wait for your wheels to be made.
=============
I ordered these for my new Scat Pack but ended up with a second set of wheels and want to sell one or the other. These are brand new, never been mounted wheels.

I selected this gray as I find that black wheels get lost being that dark - this gray is similar to the competition gray that I had on my 2008 Corvette.

$1375- Price includes shipping anywhere in the continental 48 US States. My loss is your savings and no waiting.

Wheels came in at 25.2 lbs on my dealer's scale. Based on my other set's weight, with tires, these would weigh in right around 55.0 lbs with 275-40-20 Continental DWs, sensors, balancing weights. My stock 245-45-20 Goodyear RSA/scat pack wheel weighed 61.8lbs. (the Contis are one of the lightest 275-40-20s available), so you could save nearly 7 pounds per corner. This is the absolute best kind of weight loss- rotating and unsprung weight. It takes horsepower to turn that rotating weight.

They are a +20 offset which is just right for Scat Packs/392 SRTs .. not sure about fitment on others but I can try to help. They come with a hub centric ring. They will also come with a set of black splined lug nuts.

They are located at my dealer in the Los Angeles area. I may able to reduce the price for local pickup from them. Arrangement for tires/sensors/mounting and shipping that way should be possible through the dealer, if you prefer.

I can email more and higher quality pictures of the actual set of wheels on request.

These wheels are normally quoted 4-6 weeks from ordering; mine took 7 weeks. No waiting on these !

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump: lowered price to $1475 shipped to you. Several hundred dollar loss for me is your savings.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the bump Rawyzf. Anyone want a great discount on beautiful wheels for those 275-40-20s ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lowered price again- someone can get a great deal on these lightweight beauties !

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lower price yet again -- $1375 shipped to you, continental US 48 states.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, getting to be an amazing deal for someone - $1250 Shipped to 48 continental US States !!

Beautiful, light wheels... fit 275-40-20s perfectly.. more traction for Scat Packs or just different wheels for SRTs and Hellcats.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Last shot/ chance. Last and lowest price: $1175 shipped to 48 continental US States.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are the wheels still available. can you put on a hellcat
Still available. Perfect fit on a hellcat, same size as stock Hellcat.

Dean

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
** No longer available **

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmmm, stock Scat Pack tires are 245 45 R20's. Just saying.
Sorry, fixed, first post had typo with stock size as 245-40-20. Stock rims 20x9, these are 20x9.5 to best fit a 275 section tire. But they're gone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts