Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I just ordered a set of niche wheels for my 2014 Challenger SXT. I would like to thank Nephron (challenger talk member) for posting info about his wheels. It made it VERY helpful for me to find what I wanted and get it right the first time.

22x9 with 265/35/22 on the front and 22x10.5 with 295/30/22 on the back

Here are some before and afters:

Now to the borla exhaust system

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Looks good. Any plans to lower it?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yeah, only thoughts I had were "Nice wheels, bad fender gap".

·
Registered
12' Dodge Challenger
71 Posts
I promise you I was just looking at those exact wheels yesterday! I was contemplating between the Niche wheels or the Viper Reps.

Looks awesome man!

Congrats on getting those wheels on. I know that feeling you get when you throw some new sh*t on your ride. Hope you're able to get your exhaust and/or new suspension soon.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Looks a million times better

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Everyone!! They are Niche wheels and I bought them from Custom Wheels Express dot com.

They had the best price and the service was awesome.

I have been reading that folks really like coilovers but i dont want to drop it too much. Maybe just an inch or two so i dont make it a rougher ride as this is my daily driver. I found some nice mopar springs that will drop the car an inch but dont know how it will ride after. any suggestions?

·
Registered
45 Posts
That looks really nice. I'm got my SP Yesterday and put some one. Now it get "the eyes"

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks good man. I'm getting 22' for mine, just not sure about how wide I can go with the back. I definitely want to be wider then what they are providing with the stock wheels.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks Awesome! I have A quick Question I have a 2015 Sxt not A 2014 will the same tires fit that you have on yours with the niche Apex Rims?

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
They look cool BUT.....I got 20" wheels on my Rallye Redline and the ride is almost too harsh, I couldn't imagine what 22's do!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sexy! Got me searching for new ones now too

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys! I just ordered a set of niche wheels for my 2014 Challenger SXT. I would like to thank Nephron (challenger talk member) for posting info about his wheels. It made it VERY helpful for me to find what I wanted and get it right the first time.

22x9 with 265/35/22 on the front and 22x10.5 with 295/30/22 on the back

Here are some before and afters:

Now to the borla exhaust system
I was wondering Because I have a 2015 if the same tire size would work with the niche apex wheels also what is the bolt pattern? And also is their any rubbing with this current tire setup? Thanks for the help and sorry for all the questions this thing looks bad ass!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was wondering Because I have a 2015 if the same tire size would work with the niche apex wheels also what is the bolt pattern? And also is their any rubbing with this current tire setup? Thanks for the help and sorry for all the questions this thing looks bad ass!
I have a 2015 RT and run the same size tires with no problems on 22x9 front and 22x11 rear wheels lowered on coilovers. No rubbing and no fender mods necessary.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2015 RT and run the same size tires with no problems on 22x9 front and 22x11 rear wheels lowered on coilovers. No rubbing and no fender mods necessary.
Thank you for the replies it helped a lot but one more quick question what bolt pattern do the 2015 challengers sxt run?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts