Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum. Recently purchased a 2011 Black SE. I have been looking around for some 22 inch rims and came across some rims on discountedwheelwarehouse.com.

-My main question to those with some knowledge on the subject is... what size tires should I go with?

-Also, has any one ever used this site before to purchase wheels? If not, any other recommendations for wheels in the style that i'm looking for...

-I don't have too much knowledge on the different tire sizes, offset, etc...so any help is appreciated.

Here is the link to the rims I'm looking at and it has a drop down menu to pick the tires (looking for advice which one to select).

MKW Wheels M105 22x9.5 Black Red LOW OFFSET - Wheel and Tire Package

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome, If your getting that big of rim you better makr sure you can tell the computer what your using. The last I heard the predator doesn't support the new computer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
mkw

265/35/r22 all the way around... I have the same exact rim on my 09 srt8 with only 200 miles on them with four new tires and four new tpms sensors, they are still on the car in storage... will sell them all shipped to your door 1300.00.. check out the pics in my photos...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
265/35/r22 all the way around... I have the same exact rim on my 09 srt8 with only 200 miles on them with four new tires and four new tpms sensors, they are still on the car in storage... will sell them all shipped to your door 1300.00.. check out the pics in my photos...

Any reason in particular that you want to get rid of them so soon? Also, your rims are all black, not exactly the same as the ones I'm looking at.

·
Registered
50 Posts
When I purchased these at the end of last summer these were my second choice as I had had a set of the new boss 5spoke machine face with the black hub on order and couldnt get them from the supplier for some reason or another so I cancelled and purchased these instead... In January a vendor on ebay advertiesed the wheels I had orig ordered for such a great price I couldnt pass them up.. I am happy with the all black look particularly on my car being tor red however I still have the orig wheels and tires plus the mkws and also the new boss no sence having three sets if you know what I mean.... the fit ,finish and quality of these wheels for the price is very good if you order them with the red stripe you shouldnt be dissapointed... just remember if you order them the way there advertised once you receive them you will have to break them down and install new tpms sensor like I had to , got em from the dodge dealer for 175.00 or so if I remember right.... Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just remember if you order them the way there advertised once you receive them you will have to break them down and install new tpms sensor like I had to , got em from the dodge dealer for 175.00 or so if I remember right.... Good luck

Thanks for the help...

Regarding the TPMS sensor's...how exactly does the installation work?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts