Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upon several requests I am going to give yall my review on these rims and by doing so will hopefully give you a better idea on what you want during your new shoe shopping.

First of all the specs:
22x9 265/35
22x10 295/30
Eibach Pro Kit springs

Fitment:
Simply fantastic. The rims fill the wheel well perfectly and because our cars have such a big body the car/rim proportion is just right imo. I plan on going with accuair in the near future so we'll see how that goes.

Issues:
Fronts - none.
Rears - I had to roll my rear fenders. The tires were rubbing against the fender lip bad. After they were rolled I've had zero issues since. I've taken the car through some aggressive turns at @45-50mph to test it and it was all gravy.

Hope this helps and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Looks great. I like the 20" vipers too, but the 22" look better proportionally. Can you tell a difference in how the car drives given the weight of the wheels over stock?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great. I like the 20" vipers too, but the 22" look better proportionally. Can you tell a difference in how the car drives given the weight of the wheels over stock?
Most definitely. The first few days it really felt like the car was literally pulling a trailer or something. I've since gotten used to it and the car no longer feels this way.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
How much of a performance hit did you take?? Adding all that mass (when I did to my previous car) I lost a ton of pep....are you noticing a huge hit coming out of the hole now???

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much of a performance hit did you take?? Adding all that mass (when I did to my previous car) I lost a ton of pep....are you noticing a huge hit coming out of the hole now???
My post may have been slightly exaggerated but you can definitely feel the difference with these bigger rims from a dig. While rolling there's hardly any change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts