Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
22 inch concave staggered Vossen CV3, machined and black, 22x9 in front 22x10.5 in rear, comes with black lug nuts. The rims are wrapped in Nexen tires 265x35x22 front 285x35x22 rear, these wheels will fit any Charger, magnum, Challenger, CHrysler, 300c, 300, Mopar, wheels are in flawess coniditon.Wheels are mounted and balanced,weights are painted black for that clean look Asking $2800.obo Text me serious offers only please. 4086137188 also for sale K&N intake $250 DiabloPredator tuner chip $200 boost horsepower and mpg. Grille also for sale $250

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
good luck they look sick my option 5s are forsale right now no one on CT runs 22s try lxforums. I didn't even get any replies. bump for a sick car and sick rims

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Love the rims and look but too bad they're not 20's//// Good luck! :guiness:

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I believe that these will fit an SRT. I have a friend that has these on an SRT and they are 22's. To the best of my knowledge he had no problems fitting them. Great looking car!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am local damn this was tempting. If I didn't just spend $2K on 22" Vipers 3 weeks ago I would be in San Jose this afternoon. Would of Could of. LOL Good luck on the sale of some sick ass wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts