Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at 22" wheels for my 09 srt. I want to go big and staggered. 9.5 up front and 10.5 in the rear. Im having a hard time finding a wide tire with a decent aspect ratio to fit the 22's. I would like to go no smaller than 295/30 on the back and 265/35 up front. Who makes such a tire? Ive read articles about dunlop sport maxx that size but nobody is carrying it. Any suggestions are appreciated.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
I'm running that exact setup you're talking about. I have Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - great tire reasonably prices too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm running that exact setup you're talking about. I have Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - great tire reasonably prices too.
Thanks for the heads up. I did check them out at performance plus tires. Are you running the ultrac suv on the back? I dont know if theres much difference between the suv and non suv ultrac, but I could only find the 295/30 in the suv tire.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Yes, its the SUV tire. I'm not tire technical expert but the SUV tires are very similiar. Ride is really nice

Thanks for the heads up. I did check them out at performance plus tires. Are you running the ultrac suv on the back? I dont know if theres much difference between the suv and non suv ultrac, but I could only find the 295/30 in the suv tire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts