Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know who is seeling a good speedo that goes to 220 MPH. I would like to git one for Grizz. I think one will look real nice. I am looking for some Ideas??

·
Registered
664 Posts
Youre looking at getting a gauge from a SRT10 ACR Viper or one of the new Nissan GTR's or any exotic sports car ie lambo, aston martin, but I see complications fitting something like that into a challenger gauge cluster, but then you'd have to find a way to calibrate it as well.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping that someone was making a after market one. In fact I was hoping that severel were being made so I would have a choice. Any one else with any ideas???

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is fun. Lots of fun. I also think it will look good. Won't be many of them around. I probably will not go that fast, but I will go faster than 180MPH that is on the factory one. I believe that Grizz will run about 190 now ( I have only had Grizz to 170+). I hope to get Grizz to 200MPH in the spring. I hAVE ALWAYS LIKED A FAST CAR.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Go to the Mojave or Texas mile and open her up or the salt flats. They have you clocked in at those events.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope to go to the Texas mile in 2011. It looks like a lot of fun. The date in March conflics with the So Cal get together the 26th. I might go though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts