Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought a vehicle from Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge 2929 Harbor Blvd Costa Mesa, CA 92626?
If so post you success or horror stories.

Everyone is posting "Is this a good price?" is getting old.

Pricing without a trade should be as follows:

2010 SRT8's should be 10k off sticker

2010 Fully loaded R/T's should be 9k off sticker.

LINK:
New Chrysler 300, Town & Country, Dodge Challenger, Ram, Nitro, and Jeep Wrangler, Grand Cherokee & Liberty in Costa Mesa | Huntington Beach, South Gate & Long Beach Car Dealer

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
$10K off MSRP is an excellent price for the Challenger SRT. Why pay $45-50K for a 2011 when you can get a 2010 for $35-36K?

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
I bought my car from them two years ago. Paid a lot but it was exactly what I wanted and I had been searching for a while. They have a different sales team now and they are really working the Internet to their advantage. You are hard pressed to beat their prices nowadays. It goes back to volume versus price as your sales model. Now they go for volume. When I bought my car from them, they had only one other Challenger on the lot and it came in with mine. Now, the lot is full of Challengers.

I'd go back.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
raVenX, Thanks for the input on your buying experience. I don't know how any forum member that is still shopping for one can resist their prices. Buy a one way ticket to Cali and drive your dream car home.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I bought my SE from them 4 months ago...I got my SE below 20K which I was pretty happy with...They even gave me a rebate I didnt qualify for....Sssshhh, dont tell anyone :)

But yes, I would most def recmmed going down there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would take any "Internet Price" with a grain of salt. I dealt with 3 local dealerships on internet specials like these and all three pulled some kind of shenanigans.
Maybe these guy are different... who knows.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I would take any "Internet Price" with a grain of salt. I dealt with 3 local dealerships on internet specials like these and all three pulled some kind of shenanigans.
Maybe these guy are different... who knows.

I'd agree, I'm sure the 10k off consists of all available rebates whether you qualify or not. So you could get 10k off but not likely unless you have a lease
to turn in, are in the military, buying a 6 sp, etc.... but if you do great price.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Please let us know if you actually get those prices.

I would definitely drive the 4 hours to get those deals.

My local dealership quoted one thing online and basically when I got there I found out it was a lie.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I bought my RT from them. They were the one USAA dealer in So Cal that was honest and true to their word on the price. When I ordered my car, they didnt play games and they didnt even ask me for a deposit. I was kept updated on my car and I was treated like royalty when I took delivery.

If I ever do get another Mopar...this is the dealer I will go to.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Got mine from them last April. They screwed up on a license plate issue but they made it right and I can't complain. They're a bunch of stand up guys in sales and service. But like any other dealer, make darn sure you're clear as to what you want done and not to touch anything else. Bottom line, I'd go back to them. Heck, the sales manager I bought my car from sponsored my son last year for High School Football by buying an add in the Football program. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes good luck. I saw a bay area ad listing $25k for an RT. I went in and my cost instantly shot up to 30k. Be wary. If they give you 10k off, let me know! I'll be there!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I bought my RT from them. They were the one USAA dealer in So Cal that was honest and true to their word on the price. When I ordered my car, they didnt play games and they didnt even ask me for a deposit. I was kept updated on my car and I was treated like royalty when I took delivery.

If I ever do get another Mopar...this is the dealer I will go to.
Yes, yes, and yes. Ditto above, me too. :)

Oh, and USAA uses Zag.com to power their Internet car service. So I think even non-USAA members can get great deals via Zag directly..

·
Registered
299 Posts
Bokonon, I bought my R/T from Walnut Creek, knew that they were getting most of the last R/T's at a good price. Was able to get a R/T with no extra's for the price of a SE. I think now is the best time to buy and get a good price. As always be prepared to walk away if you don't like the offer. This has, and always will be, the best advice when buying a car from any manufacturer.
I almost forgot to mention that one reason I bought the 2010 is this is the last year before there is a exterior change in the way the Challenger looked when introduced. I am not saying anything bad about the 2011, just wanted to keep that original 2008 exterior look, for me that was somewhat important.
Bill

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I bought my second Challenger I checked out all of the local "internet pricing" in my area to find what I wanted to pay. When I went to the dealership I never even mentioned the "internet pricing" and they gave me that price to start off with. And I was still able to get even more off the internet price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts