Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From now until November 30th, we are offering our Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace (Non-Hellcat) for $249. The discounted price is reflected in our store, so you don't need a coupon code to receive this special price.

To Order: Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace 2005-2017 Challenger/Charger/300/Magnum

If you prefer to order via phone, call us toll free 888-SPD-LOGX

·
Premium Member
10,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pm incoming. Purchased one, however, did not reflect sale price.
Received your PM. Looking into this for you. Looks like when we started the sale was after you placed the order - order came in at 1:16 AM yesterday our time. We will get this adjusted for you!

Thank you for your business!
Chris

·
Registered
814 Posts
From now until November 30th, we are offering our Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace (Non-Hellcat) for $249. The discounted price is reflected in our store, so you don't need a coupon code to receive this special price.

To Order: Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace 2005-2017 Challenger/Charger/300/Magnum

If you prefer to order via phone, call us toll free 888-SPD-LOGX
Is the "black wrinkle" a matte black color? I just need confirmation to click order; I need it in matte black. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Is the "black wrinkle" a matte black color? I just need confirmation to click order; I need it in matte black. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yes Black Wrinkle is a rough powdercoat in a matte black color

1 - 12 of 12 Posts