Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my local dealer to order a 2017 Challenger with the 24X TA package and was advised that it's no longer offered. Is this correct and if so, why?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Probably reached "build-out" for the 2017 model. Ordering for the 2018's is supposed to start next month and they will start building them in July. They are switching model year early this year.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,912 Posts
Someone in another thread mentioned his dealer said that the orders for the 2017 were closed, and the 2018s haven't started yet. It's not even June! Lol.

A Guy

·
Registered
324 Posts
This could be because of the 2018 Demon being released early.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably reached "build-out" for the 2017 model. Ordering for the 2018's is supposed to start next month and they will start building them in July. They are switching model year early this year.
Thanks for the status and I'm checking with my dealer to determine when the 2018's can be ordered.

·
Premium Member
9,358 Posts
Thanks for the status and I'm checking with my dealer to determine when the 2018's can be ordered.
Call Chrysler directly for that answer, most dealers have no clue AND they will do everything they can to sell you old stock first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts