Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 5th Annual SkillsUSA Car Show will be held from 8 AM to 4 PM at North Stafford HS at 839 Garrisonville Rd in Stafford VA. $15 entry fee. Top Thirty plaques plus trophies for Best of. Dash plates to first 100 vehicles. Contact Kenny Johnson at (540)658–6150 (x 1261).

Hours Registration: 8:00am-12, Show 8am-4pm

Event Fees $15.00 vehicle registration, show Free to public

Lodging Specials: Best Western Aquia / Quantico Inn (540) 659 0022

Description:
Top 30 Format - Vehicles, Judged
Top 3 Format – Motorcycles, Participant Judged

Largest Student-run show in Virginia!

Pre-register for chance to win additional prizes. (Payment may be made the day of the event or mailed with registration.) Fax registrations to (540) 658-6158. Dash Plates to first 100 vehicles.

Thirty Plaques plus trophies for Best in Show, Ladies’ Choice, Best Paint, Best Truck, Best ‘Kustom’, Best Restored, Best Mustang, Best Corvette, Most Unique and More! All awards are custom made plaques & trophies.

NEW: BASS-OFF competition (Held across Campus!). Bring your best sound, award for best Bass (pressure).

Awards for Best Fire Apparatus! Bring your fire and rescue vehicles for display!

Live DJ services, Vendors, Displays, food & drink sales and more.

Car Clubs! Largest Club Participation Award!

The show is sponsored by Herlong Associates Inc of Fredericksburg. www.herlonginc.com

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'll be there if I can get the day off from work.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as I know, the date remains the same rain or shine.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Other than the weather being too cold yesterday, the SkillsUSA Car Show was a success. Two Challengers showed up: one DY (mine) and a PCP. One HO Challenger drove through the lot but left for some reason. He must have not liked the competition. LOL!

There were also a couple of Chrysler 300's and one Charger.

Memebers in the Washington DC metro area should consider attending next year's show.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts