Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since our previous sale on Predators has done so well, we are one-upping it and lowering the price even more!! So, until further notice, our Diablosport Predators will be only $274.

Choose the Predator for $274 (including HEMI, V6, Ram): Speedlogix | SpeedlogixStore.com

You can also call us toll free 888-SPD-LOGX to place your order!! They are in stock and can ship right away!!

Thanks,
Lisa | Speedlogix

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I have a 2010 R/T/ 6 Speed. I just installed the new SOLO R/T Hi Flow Cats. Does the Pedator have a tune for Hi-flows? I also have a CAI and Cat-Back, which I'm aware there's a tune for. Also, is this the latest version? would I need any additional wiring if I wanted to download a tune via email?
Got my Satisfied Pro brake pads from you guys and lovin' em!
Thanks for the great service!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
I have a 2010 R/T/ 6 Speed. I just installed the new SOLO R/T Hi Flow Cats. Does the Pedator have a tune for Hi-flows? I also have a CAI and Cat-Back, which I'm aware there's a tune for. Also, is this the latest version? would I need any additional wiring if I wanted to download a tune via email?
Got my Satisfied Pro brake pads from you guys and lovin' em!
Thanks for the great service!
Tom,

The predator does have tuning options for the cai as well as the cat back. There isn't anything special that is needed tune wise for the high flows. When you purchase you will want to add the pc kit at checkout, this enables you to download updated tunes from Diablosport's website, as well as download data logs to your computer. You can find all the latest tunes on the Diablo site once you get your predator, you can always update to the latest tunes.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Are there different models to choose for the predator? I'm looking for best one.
Diablosport only offers 2 different tuners for our cars....the Predator and the Trinity, and there's only one part number for the Predator: U7135 (for HEMIs) and U7136 (for the 3.5...no tuner yet for the 3.6). Once you have a tuner, though, you can do different things with it depending on how radical your mods are.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I went from the Predator to the Trinity so I could hook up my wideband for datalogging A/F ratio and to display data onscreen while driving.

A predator is about $150 cheaper and if you aren't concerned with adding analog inputs. You can display live data but it'll require a laptop.

Depends on what your need is in the end.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts