Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
No the splash guards are a MOPAR option. I put them on my GT as well the MOPAR ones fit very well their are aftermarket company's making them as well but I like the MOPAR guards best.

Just saw this post. What are the brand/size/type wheels for the GT above? (Grey) I really like how those look.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Just saw this post. What are the brand/size/type wheels for the GT above? (Grey) I really like how those look.
I don't know the part number of the wheels. They are the stock 20"x9" wheels that came on my 2016 Scat Pack Shaker I am using them on my 2017 GT in the summer these are the 19"x7.5" AWD wheels that came on the GT. and the 20"x9" Scat Pack wheels on my Shaker before I got the Hurst Stunners for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know the part number of the wheels. They are the stock 20"x9" wheels that came on my 2016 Scat Pack Shaker I am using them on my 2017 GT in the summer these are the 19"x7.5" AWD wheels that came on the GT. and the 20"x9" Scat Pack wheels on my Shaker before I got the Hurst Stunners for it.
Thank you for the quick reply. I have the same standard wheels (grey) on my 2018 GT. Maximum Steel on the Shaker? Love that color on mine.

If you were to use tires/wheels of that size (Scat Pack 20x9 and tire size?) - was any modification needed to the car? I'm looking for summer tires myself. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the reply and pics. I added the MOPAR mudguards first thing to my Challenger to help protect the car during Winter/Spring here in Maine. They look pretty good. Looking to add bigger wheels for next Summer so this is helpful. Thank you again. Got a good start from this forum as I learn more about the car.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,551 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
968 Posts
In case you like chrome, here is a picture of my white GT with chrome wheels. I put the 18" SXT 5-spoke wheels on my GT, along with chrome wheel skins (I'm one of those old people that still likes chrome wheels!). :) Personally, I love the look, but everyone has their own idea of what looks "good" in terms of wheels. I really like the way that they stick out further than the stock 19" wheels did. The top of the tires are now flush with the fender, instead of being "sunken in", like stock. Since I went with 18" wheels, I also had to get tires with a taller sidewall, but again, I actually like the look. Its 'retro" looking, just like the rest of the car.

Not the best pics (I've yet to take a single pic while it's acutally sunny out!), but you get the idea...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
16 Participants
jtrosky
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing