Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2013 Challenger R/T with the stock chrome clads. I been thinking of getting new rims and tires since my tires are getting low from the factory 245/45/20. I been wanting to have the 275/40/20 tires all around so I can still rotate my tires. I know I need minimum 9" rim to fit the tires. Can the R/T do that? I heard the R/T has different spindle so the SRT can and R/T can't. Hoping that I can then can sell the chrome clads and tires to someone and get some money back. Thank guys!

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Hey guys I have a 2013 Challenger R/T with the stock chrome clads. I been thinking of getting new rims and tires since my tires are getting low from the factory 245/45/20. I been wanting to have the 275/40/20 tires all around so I can still rotate my tires. I know I need minimum 9" rim to fit the tires. Can the R/T do that? I heard the R/T has different spindle so the SRT can and R/T can't. Hoping that I can then can sell the chrome clads and tires to someone and get some money back. Thank guys!
Yes you can and looks great

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
588 Posts
I second that. Yes you can.

I have an RT and run 9.5" wrapped in 275/40/20s for the front and 10.5" wrapped in 305/35/20s for the rears/

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
I second that. Yes you can.

I have an RT and run 9.5" wrapped in 275/40/20s for the front and 10.5" wrapped in 305/35/20s for the rears/
I have 275x45x20 on the rear with the stock 20x9 wheels.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
588 Posts
These cars need meaty tires. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! I am sold so I will be getting me 275 all around... bday coming up in 3 months i know what to spend on haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts