Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching in vain for anyone that has a 295/40/20 in either the BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW or the Continental ExtremeContact DWS. Everyone I've tried has replied back these tires are on "national back order".

Some places (sites) are kind enough to tell you they are not in stock before you place the order, others let you place the order and then let you know they have no idea when you'll get them so you get to go through the order cancellation process.

Anyone know of anyone that has them in stock and/or can provided a definitive shipping date?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called Continental today and it looks like the DWS will go into production at the end of April, after that it will be 6-8 weeks before they are available.

I called BF Goodrich today as well. They have no production date for the KDW in this size at this time.
Okay, any other suggestions for a 295/40/20 street tire? Don't really want to take until mid summer to get the new wheels mounted.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^
With that low of an offset, I wouldn't go any wider than the 295 width.
No, I kind of figured 295 was going to be the edge. I found a set in Macon, Ga... UPS has them on the way. No I just hope they don't get caught in UPS in Mesquite, TX with my wheels that have been sitting there a few days.

Thanks for the assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts