Premium Member
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
Hey guys,

I would like to order a set of the rear tension arms for my 2013 Challenger SRT8. Usually i would have ordered them straight from you, but I placed the order with HHP because I thought they had them in stock. However, they informed me that they do not have them and that they order them from you and have you ship them directly to the purchaser. So instead of going through a middle man that doesn’t have the part, which I was unaware of. I was hoping to check with you guys about this purchase.

HPP also told me that they would have to charge n additional $25 because you guys won’t ship to an APO. I am currently stationed in Germany again and ordered parts from you guys the last time I was here. What has changed? Could I get these sent here? I believe they will fit in a large flat rate box, if I recall the size of them from the last time I was in your shop. That box would be just under $20. I don’t feel that paying nearly $60 worth of shipping by going through HPP is worth it. I really hope you guys are still supporting us service members over seas. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
I actually remembered to go back into my emails and pull up a previous one from Lisa. Duh!!! So I did.... and when I got home last night Lisa had replied. And just as I thought they do still ship to an APO (Army Post Office). So all is good and SX is hookin’ it up again!

·
Premium Member
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys,

I would like to order a set of the rear tension arms for my 2013 Challenger SRT8. Usually i would have ordered them straight from you, but I placed the order with HHP because I thought they had them in stock. However, they informed me that they do not have them and that they order them from you and have you ship them directly to the purchaser. So instead of going through a middle man that doesn’t have the part, which I was unaware of. I was hoping to check with you guys about this purchase.

HPP also told me that they would have to charge n additional $25 because you guys won’t ship to an APO. I am currently stationed in Germany again and ordered parts from you guys the last time I was here. What has changed? Could I get these sent here? I believe they will fit in a large flat rate box, if I recall the size of them from the last time I was in your shop. That box would be just under $20. I don’t feel that paying nearly $60 worth of shipping by going through HPP is worth it. I really hope you guys are still supporting us service members over seas. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Beautiful car !

- Alexis

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
Thanks Alexis.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Here is a video of a customer and forum member and his experience with the tension and Control Arms
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pr-llwW033o
Saw the vid. I see he did a few things before the bars, not sure it was a cumulative effect, so I guess my (hopefully) logical question is, will these bars, by themselves, fix my wheel-hop? I am hoping your answer will be yes! Also, how hard to install? Thanks!!!

PS. Are they still 50.00 discount?

·
Premium Member
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Saw the vid. I see he did a few things before the bars, not sure it was a cumulative effect, so I guess my (hopefully) logical question is, will these bars, by themselves, fix my wheel-hop? I am hoping your answer will be yes! Also, how hard to install? Thanks!!!

PS. Are they still 50.00 discount?
We have had a lot of customers say this mod has completely eliminated all of the wheel hop, while others have said they have reduced the wheel hop greatly. The install is not hard, it's just a few bolts to take out remove the stock part and replace it with the new arm.

At this time they are not on the $50.00 discount.

- Alexis

·
Registered
200 Posts
We have had a lot of customers say this mod has completely eliminated all of the wheel hop, while others have said they have reduced the wheel hop greatly. The install is not hard, it's just a few bolts to take out remove the stock part and replace it with the new arm.

- Alexis
Thank you for the response Alexis...on the site it says they aren't in stock yet? Is there a time frame?

·
Registered
200 Posts

- Alexis
ordered! and listed you as assisting me on the order! Thank you!

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
I ordered them yesterday as well. I also asked if there was an estimated time frame for these to ship. No response....

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
Thanks Alexis.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
Great! Thanks you...