Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its official 2nd Annual Mopar Dyno Day April 23rd

Last year around this time we had a Dyno Day at GTR in Rancho Cucamonga. This will be our second annual Dyno day. Last year was tons of fun, and I am sure this year will be better. All engine sizes are welcome,and if you want to come and hang out you are more than welcome to.

here are some pictures from last years event
mopar dyno day in rancho cucamonga - LX Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum

The dyno is a dyno jet included will be 3-4 pulls (owners choice) with a printed dyno reading sheet with air fuel ratio readings. Please post or pm me if you guys are interested
cost will be $50 same as last year.

Address:
GTR Performance
8678 Utica Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Start Time:8am

Optional pre-meet:
7am at IHOP at Ontario Mills Mall
4422 Ontario Mills Parkway, Ontario

list so far for dyno

1.BDA1855
2.Mopar5150
3.netnathan
4.SoCal Gixxer
5.GregTheUPSMAN
6.Serge A. Storms
7.GDuB
8.rsacheli
9.aslcharger08
10.fast UPS man
11.white300c8108
12.4U2NV
13.ONE LOVE (maybe)
14.So*Cal Magnum
15.CrankCase
16.Bizzle
17.Tsoltero
18.BagdMag
19.whitehemi

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Wassup Leo? How's my fellow UPS'er? :thumbsup:

If you can pick a date that doesn't conflict with our club schedule, I'll put the word out to our guys to see if we can make it happen. :bigthumb:

In the meantime, start a signup list and add me to it! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am currently try'n to figure out a date with GTR that is open to them and not conflicting with any local mopar/ chrysler shows.
I am aiming for April 23rd/24th.How does that sound for you guys?

Hey, isnt that where Craig and Dada live.
LMAO yes it is.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Put CrankCase on this list !!!:browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Leo,

Thanks for posting the date. All we need now is a time.

Also, will you be pushing the IHOP gtg beforehand?

I enjoyed the IHOP gtg last year, and our caravan over to GTR had other motorists mesmerized on our way over there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Leo,

Thanks for posting the date. All we need now is a time.

Also, will you be pushing the IHOP gtg beforehand?

I enjoyed the IHOP gtg last year, and our caravan over to GTR had other motorists mesmerized on our way over there. :thumbsup:
dyno start time will be 8 am.
I hop is still a go
the dyno numbers can be printed at vehicle owners choice sae, corrected or non corrected. Ricardo said its as easy as a click of a mouse.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
talked to GTR and they said, they can provide hot dogs and drinks, But If we wanna have something better say "pizza" we can all pitch in a buck or two and they also will help with the cost of that
so lets take a vote

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Hot Dogs - That means that someone has to buy the dogs, the buns, the relish, the mustard, plus everything else that goes along with it. Then, somebody has to be assigned to the BBQ to do all of the work.

Pizza - It's delivered, and all you need are extra napkins.

I vote Hot Dogs. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
A huge "thanks" to you Leo and all the guys at GTR for hosting the Dyno Day yesterday. :thumbsup: It was nice to see some old friends again from SoCal LX, along with their incredible rides as well.

It was a ton of fun and we'll be sure to do it again next year! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Leo: Thanks for helping organize the event. I had a blast and will certainly do it again next year.

I have video of most of the pulls. It's too big to put on YouTube collectively. If you want to spread the word, I can make a video of their individual pull and e-mail it to them. Just have them pm me with their email address and their car info, i.e., model and color, so I know which one it is and don't get it confused with someone else's. I know I don't have the first pull (Chrysler 300) and the one from the white/cream 300. I think I have everyone else's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts