Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm starting to promote this now. Last year we had almost 100 cars with only 3 weeks of planning. If you're in the Northeast (or feel like traveling), we'd love to have everyone! The main info is on the Facebook link, but I'm going to update on here as information comes in. I've secured approximately 400 spots in this lot to accommodate everyone.

The date is Sunday, Sept. 7th 2014 10am to 4pm (or later if everyone wants!!)

https://www.facebook.com/events/479206778856799/

***OFFICIAL HOTEL INFORMATION***

Those traveling from out of state that want to come in Saturday night, I have secured a group rate at a beautiful hotel about 1/2 mile from the show venue. Here is the link and the promo code is MMFS

http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=2nd Annual Northeast Modern Mopar Fest^ispra`mmfmmfa|mmfmmfb`149.00-199.00`USD`false`9/6/14`9/8/14`8/7/14&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
I'm there. Especially since I'm only thirty minutes east on the LIE!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Current vendors on board for raffle prizes:

Katzkin Leather
Extreme Mopar Performance
Disco's Way Cool Washers
American Racing Headers
Cousins Paintball
ReBadge Design

Any vendors interested in purchasing a booth at this event or donating a raffle prize, please contact me! Thanks!

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Galvatron

Can we get T-shirts made up and put for sale that depicts the official announcement? I'm sure they'd sell and help accumulate some proceeds. Possibly a good quality decal also? Just a thought.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Galvatron

Can we get T-shirts made up and put for sale that depicts the official announcement? I'm sure they'd sell and help accumulate some proceeds. Possibly a good quality decal also? Just a thought.
I hadn't thought about decals. Good idea on that. T-shirts are already covered! :)

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
I hadn't thought about decals. Good idea on that. T-shirts are already covered! :)

Cool. Really I think anything with the official announcement on it will sell good. People love that type of thing. Are the shirts able to be purchased prior to the event? I'd love to have a few. Put one on prior to arriving.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Shawn - Count me in! You did an amazing job last year putting together the event, I know this one is going to be even bigger and better!! A good time was had by all who attended! See you there, if not before!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We've got over 100 RSVPs for the event on the Facebook page, plus a lot of buzz on the forums!! Keep spreading the word and let's make this huge!!!

·
Premium Member
SRT-8
364 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Ill look into getting off now

1 - 20 of 39 Posts