Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I’m looking to put a 3.06 LSD in my 09 Challenger RT auto. If you have one for sale please message me. I’ve been looking at car-part.com and have not had any luck. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
16,218 Posts
He's a scammer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
541 Posts
Be careful.

He sent me a PM to email his friend who has some rear aluminum louvers for sale. I did some digging and this guy has one post.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

·
Registered
16,218 Posts
He sent me a PM to email his friend who has some rear aluminum louvers for sale.
Oh yeah, the old my friend just happens to have exactly what you're looking for trick.

Classic scam.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
@stevewhite posted on their FB page that they have a pallet of them, ready to sell.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
Be careful.

He sent me a PM to email his friend who has some rear aluminum louvers for sale. I did some digging and this guy has one post.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Yes, scammer, now gone. Do you have the email address? I want to post it in the scammers thread. Also, everyone, please always REPORT these PMs so I can take care of them. He could have scammed someone else after you discovered him

A Guy

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yes, scammer, now gone. Do you have the email address? I want to post it in the scammers thread. Also, everyone, please always REPORT these PMs so I can take care of them. He could have scammed someone else after you discovered him

A Guy
Point taken. Thank you for taking care of this. I sent you a PM.

Scammer's email address to avoid is [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts